State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

feeling a LOT better about our chances on MNF now that we were able to grab Zentner

Of course he punted for the Texans. 

Damn, you'd think they were the best team ever in the history of the league the way we keep recyling their cast offs. 

Resign AAS, SMB, Moore, and Autry. Let Tart, Fulton, and Henry walk. Sign Trent Brown, Higgins, Sneed, a safety, and an EDGE in FA. Draft OT in R1 and then WR in R2. IOL the rest of the way.

Hopkins, Higgins, rookie, Phillips, Moore/NWI

Rookie/Duncan - Skor - Brewer - Brunskill - Brown

I’d honestly be intrigued by bringing in Evans instead of Higgins. Evans is still a top 10 WR in all of football and Hopkins isn’t far off. Both still god a few more years at least of good to great to play. Plus two vet WRs will help a lot with Levis development and whatever young receivers we bring in.

33 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Resign AAS, SMB, Moore, and Autry. Let Tart, Fulton, and Henry walk. Sign Trent Brown, Higgins, Sneed, a safety, and an EDGE in FA. Draft OT in R1 and then WR in R2. IOL the rest of the way.

Hopkins, Higgins, rookie, Phillips, Moore/NWI

Rookie/Duncan - Skor - Brewer - Brunskill - Brown

I’d honestly be intrigued by bringing in Evans instead of Higgins. Evans is still a top 10 WR in all of football and Hopkins isn’t far off. Both still god a few more years at least of good to great to play. Plus two vet WRs will help a lot with Levis development and whatever young receivers we bring in.

Burks not going anywhere. Only year 3.  Still cheap deal. Replace NWI/Moore and or Phillips with Burks. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Burks not going anywhere. Only year 3.  Still cheap deal. Replace NWI/Moore and or Phillips with Burks. 

Philips is better than Burks tho

i know what you’re saying. But Burks should be shipped this off-season imo. Get a sixth for him and call it a day

given the aj trade … Burks is a worse draft pick than Wilson. 

12 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Philips is better than Burks tho

i know what you’re saying. But Burks should be shipped this off-season imo. Get a sixth for him and call it a day

given the aj trade … Burks is a worse draft pick than Wilson. 

Yeah I hear what you saying. And I can't say I don't agree. But just I can't see them dropping Burks.  Maybe trade him, didn't think of that. But to cut him. Naw. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah I hear what you saying. And I can't say I don't agree. But just I can't see them dropping Burks.  Maybe trade him, didn't think of that. But to cut him. Naw. 

Burks is barely playable right now. I honestly don’t see him here next year one way or the other. He doesn’t play SPT and I would hope with that cap room, they would choose to improve the WR room tremendously.

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Burks is barely playable right now. I honestly don’t see him here next year one way or the other. He doesn’t play SPT and I would hope with that cap room, they would choose to improve the WR room tremendously.

If they trade him, I could see it. But I can't see them cutting him. 
Been wrong before, but seems too early to give up on a year 3 first round pick. 
They've held on to Farley doing less. 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If they trade him, I could see it. But I can't see them cutting him. 
Been wrong before, but seems too early to give up on a year 3 first round pick. 
They've held on to Farley doing less. 

Yea he won’t get cut. He’ll be traded maybe for a ham sandwich. Both him and Farley can GTFO.

Edited by ttitansfan4life