2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

35 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Look at the rating the Rockets have on defense when he is on the floor.  Back in Dec he had the 6th ranked defensive rating in the league behind Gobert, Towns, AD, Chet and Embiid.   That's how I know you only see him when the Rockets play your Pelicans. 

Defensive rating is a poor metric. All I do is watch basketball. I’ve watched 3-4 Rockets games when they weren’t playing the Pelicans. He’s a legitimately terrible defensive player. Off ball he’s useless and on ball he gets bullied and can’t stay in front of anyone.

5 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Look at the rating the Rockets have on defense when he is on the floor.  Back in Dec he had the 6th ranked defensive rating in the league behind Gobert, Towns, AD, Chet and Embiid.   That's how I know you only see him when the Rockets play your Pelicans. 

That's what I mean with the Jokic comparisons. He looks awful one-on-one and he can't protect the rim, but he just makes the team better on both ends.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I mean, that was a tiny sample size. It's been 2 months since then, half the season. Where is he now?

11 hours ago, catcheryea said:

the warriors had 43 points at halftime and were up 14

I switched it off at halftime, may have been one of the worst games I had ever seen.

Also 😂

12 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

All the love in the world to Pop.

But he's gotta go, it's inexcusable to not play Wemby more minutes.

Pop should be fired bc the the 7'4 string bean rookie that everyone freaks out will get injured plays 28 mins instead of 32 mins?