2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

5 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Can someone who watches the Rockets explain what's happened to them. They've had the Nuggets number big time this year, yet now they are slumping.

The West is just insane right now. Some of those playoff matchups are going to be so tight. I could definitely see higher seeds getting dumped early.

Schedule got difficult, and their defense this month has been middle of the pack.  Plus injuries have gotten to them.  Brooks had to miss time.  Jabari has missed his 2nd straight game.  Eason has missed the last 11 games.  He was playing really well before he got hurt too. 

7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

They have talent.  They are just young and inexperienced spinkled in with a few vets.  Rockets are fine.  The expectations were compete for a play in spot.  They are doing that this season.

they do not have talent to win games consistently. They've got two guys capable of playing winning basketball rn.

Edited by Troy Brown

13 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

they do not have talent to win games consistently. They've got two guys capable of playing winning basketball rn.

that's two different things.  

They have talent

Whitmore

Amen

Sengun

Green

Smith Jr.

Eason

They just havent proven themselves yet.   I think people are impatient and need to realize this Rockets team wasnt going to take a huge step just because they hired Udoka and signed VanVleet and Dillon Brooks in free agency. 

17 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

that's two different things.  

They have talent

Whitmore

Amen

Sengun

Green

Smith Jr.

Eason

They just havent proven themselves yet.   I think people are impatient and need to realize this Rockets team wasnt going to take a huge step just because they hired Udoka and signed VanVleet and Dillon Brooks in free agency. 

i'm not giving you any of those guys beside sengun lol

4 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Wait we beat the Nuggets by 38????

Incredible Defensive intensity and the end of a 5 game road trip for the Nuggets, with a huge showdown against the 76ers on Saturday night.

Jokic shot 11/15, rest of the Nuggets combined were 21/66.

OG is something else.