Kenny Britt cut!

sdrawkcab321

20 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Next years FA WR class will sure as hell be interesting. We will over pay someone, hopefully we get a good one. 

Odell Beckham Jr.

How nasty would Odell, Gordon, Coleman, Njoku and Duke Johnson look on the field at the same time? Who does the defense focus on?

2 hours ago, Dogbite said:

Odell Beckham Jr.

How nasty would Odell, Gordon, Coleman, Njoku and Duke Johnson look on the field at the same time? Who does the defense focus on?

it would look nasty but I doubt Hue would even use them right...

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sends a message to vets, not much else.

Solid first move though, addition by subtraction.

Low hanging fruit. Definitely going to happen anyway after the season (in 4 weeks), but doing it now accelerates and compounds the cap hit a year earlier.

Now it costs us $6.5M in 2018 instead of $4.85M in 2019 if we had waited until the 1st day of the new league year.

Already burning up the cap on day 2.

I predict we sign Mike Wallace to a two year 20 million dollar deal with 15 million dollar signing bonus and the players right to have a one year extension worth 15 million. 

It is always mind numbing to figure out which overrated WR we will sign next. 

7 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Low hanging fruit. Definitely going to happen anyway after the season (in 4 weeks), but doing it now accelerates and compounds the cap hit a year earlier.

Now it costs us $6.5M in 2018 instead of $4.85M in 2019 if we had waited until the 1st day of the new league year.

Already burning up the cap on day 2.

Dorsey and the cap....that's my worry.

Looking over that KC roster, he seemed to like extensions to thirty somethings...

I prefer to rid the roster of those guys a year early as opposed to saddle a cap with bad deals.

We should try to find a GM who would do that.

Archived