Boston Sports Thread

I_GET_SAX

10 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

Can already tell the intensity is much higher for this game. Let's get it.

Put themselves in too big of a whole to start, but I liked the way they fought.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Rozier. You can't keep allowing Lebron to switch on to him, he was giving him the IT treatment last night. I almost think you have to roll with Smart, even if the offense struggles. I don't expect the Cavs to keep this up defensively in Boston.

3 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Put themselves in too big of a whole to start, but I liked the way they fought.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Rozier. You can't keep allowing Lebron to switch on to him, he was giving him the IT treatment last night. I almost think you have to roll with Smart, even if the offense struggles. I don't expect the Cavs to keep this up defensively in Boston.

Agreed. They had so many opportunities to get that game close and just couldn't execute. Missed dunks, layups, open 3's, you name it. The foul on Morris when he hit that 3 was horrendous too, but the refs were bad throughout.

7 hours ago, Starless said:

Mookie Betts is on pace for 50+ HR, 50+ 2B, 200+ hits and an OPS+ of over 200

This has literally never been done in major league history.

Pay. The. Man.

Another solid rehab outing for Thornburg. Adding him and Pedroia to this team could be huge.

13 hours ago, Starless said:

Mookie Betts is on pace for 50+ HR, 50+ 2B, 200+ hits and an OPS+ of over 200

This has literally never been done in major league history.

I feel like his power hitting will peter out a little bit as the season wears on

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I feel like his power hitting will peter out a little bit as the season wears on

I doubt he'll hit 50 but 40 definitely seems doable for him. And that would still put him in some rarefied air.

4 hours ago, Starless said:

I doubt he'll hit 50 but 40 definitely seems doable for him. And that would still put him in some rarefied air.

My too soon prediction would be 33 for him. Someone bookmark this post and make a fool out of me when he blows past this number. tyvm.

Archived