The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

19 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Validity of this thing aside, the Purdue coach should feel pretty terrible right about now.

Sad thing is they had the talent to win all the games they had without any help. The way they have won them is the difference. Probably would have less margin of victory but I think success would have been dang near same. Such a shame to overshadow that with their decision to stoop to this level 

Michigan is now 0/1 versus the spread since Connor was removed. Also gave up the most points they have all season to an injury ridden Purdue team, at home, after a bye week. 

McCarthy's numbers also dropped quite a bit. Corum's average was awful as well. 

Just a couple things to make a note of that I found interesting. 

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Michigan is now 0/1 versus the spread since Connor was removed. Also gave up the most points they have all season to an injury ridden Purdue team, at home, after a bye week. 

Lol your a clown. They absolutely dominated the game you clearly didn’t watch.  The score was 20-0 a couple minutes into the 2nd qter. Purdue scored on 2 FG’s all game and scored a meaningless TD with 18 seconds left in the game down 41-6. Purdue was running clock in the 4th qter to minimize the embarrassment. Roman Wilson had a career day catching 9 balls for 143 yards. 7 different receivers had multiple receptions.  Corum had 3 td’s, JJ threw for 335 with no turnovers.  Mason Graham is the best DT in the country. Purdue’s QB went 12-28 for 144 yards. 

Funny I remember some of the old heads but I didn’t even check any post history on you or MW23 after all your im biased bs turns out your buckeye slappies, what hypocrites.   Makes everything a lot more clear now.  

Good to see you admit any previous advantage there may have been is gone though. No excuses. 

Big10 likely to suspend Harbaugh on Monday and Michigan fully plans on suing there pants off potentially opening up Ohio State amongst others to full discovery.  Completely unprecedented for a conference to step in without even conducting an investigation or giving any kind of due process. Get you popcorn ready this things just getting started.  

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It honestly looked a lot like the OSU game against Purdue. Purdue had similar success against OSU and OSU had similar output on offense.

Comparing since the best two teams in Big10 at moment. PSU can change that with a win.

But I honestly didn't think Michigan looked much different. Run game was a bit sluggish but I think that's the one area of game that is least impacted by the signs. They can audible out of plays to run game so there is still a factor but the Oline just wasn't executing well. 

4 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Funny I remember some of the old heads but I didn’t even check any post history on you or MW23 after all your im biased bs turns out your buckeye slappies, what hypocrites.   Makes everything a lot more clear now

I’ve been here 20 years. Not my fault you don’t remember me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

It honestly looked a lot like the OSU game against Purdue. Purdue had similar success against OSU and OSU had similar output on offense.

Comparing since the best two teams in Big10 at moment. PSU can change that with a win.

But I honestly didn't think Michigan looked much different. Run game was a bit sluggish but I think that's the one area of game that is least impacted by the signs. They can audible out of plays to run game so there is still a factor but the Oline just wasn't executing well. 

Definitely didn't watch the game. Was just making notes on things I observed as I was interested to see how things change now that Connor is not giving everyone the perceived plays. 

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Definitely didn't watch the game. Was just making notes on things I observed as I was interested to see how things change now that Connor is not giving everyone the perceived plays. 

Honestly didn't change. I saw not substantial difference outside the O line not holding blocks wells 

6 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Funny I remember some of the old heads but I didn’t even check any post history on you or MW23 after all your im biased bs turns out your buckeye slappies, what hypocrites.   Makes everything a lot more clear now.

It makes a lot more sense when you realize we're middle schoolers and you're the substitute teacher.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, detfan782004 said:

Honestly didn't change. I saw not substantial difference outside the O line not holding blocks wells 

OL must have played poorly just based on Corum's line but again, I just observed the box score and noted things that stood out to me. Will be interesting to see a good test this Saturday. Happy Valley is brutal