The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

19 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

That they paid such big bucks for attorney representation is obvious they are in big trouble as far as evidence. 

Actually the opposite and this is one of the dumbest argument anyone can make.  Oh u did nothing wrong? Then why do u need a lawyer. Serious with that non sense.  A) This firm doesn’t take loser cases. That’s there brand. They are picky and they are elite b) UM wouldn’t throw out there fee’s if they thought it was going to be all for naught 

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You don’t even believe yourself and past rationale dictates it

I didn’t say believe it at all, certainly not without question. No one should ever do that.  Just cause I post or talk about things that are floating around out there doesn’t mean I think there 100% accurate or even true at all.  You were referencing Michigan having OSU practice video an awful lot. Nothing had come of it. A lot of people believe it is OSU who had others practice video. Do you or I know the truth? Of course not.  

OSU and Rutgers gave in person scouting intel to Purdue that is true and not a single source has refuted it.  

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Michigan fan says something cryptic and we are supposed to believe it.

Do you believe anything the national people are saying or do you get all your goods from Ann Arbor? 

“What does it matter if the intel is correct?”

What was correct here? Portnoy making a cryptic deflection towards another team? 

This playbook is hilarious. 

I wasnt talking about Dave he isn’t exactly always been the most reliable source. I was referring to the lawyer’s work .  I’m guessing neither of you read it.  You guys would very credible judges. Oh the lawyer defending UM is an alum all the evidence and legal arguments have presented mean nothing he is biased. Oh they paid him money to represent them? He must be lying .  

You can cry deflect all you want but OSU is getting dragged into this and there’s a lot more out there. Everyone in the conference is going full snitch on each other.  I wouldn’t be shocked if this was espn’s intent from the start. Use OSU as a patsy under the guise of taking down UM and the domino’s will all start to fall. All cause there bitter they didn’t get that big10 contract.  Now THAT is a basket conspiracy theory I just made up.  Makes plausible sense though doesn’t it? 

4 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

They arent wrong.  NCAA just needs to speed it up

Speed up what?  You don’t understand how this works do you?  It is not even possible for the ncaa to wrap this up before the seasons over. 

Also the ncaa didn’t go out of there way to make public statements that Harbaugh and Day weren’t involved. That was strategic and for a purpose.  

Just now, BigC421/ said:

Speed up what?  You don’t understand how this works do you?  It is not even possible for the ncaa to wrap this up before the seasons over. 

Also the ncaa didn’t go out of there way to make public statements that Harbaugh and Day weren’t involved. That was strategic and for a purpose.  

There is time to have enough evidence to withhold them from the playoffs. Plenty of time.

All they have to do is have the evidence and send a letter to the committee and tell them Michigan is not allowed to be ranked.

Just have to deem them ineligible. Not hard 

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes, OSU fans deflecting and getting investigated, not the other way around 

It’s funny how often I’m accused of lacking reading comprehension when I’m actually only disagreeing with what your saying , I comprehend it just fine.  This is actually a reading comprehension issue. Just like when the guy the other day was giving his .02 cents and you replied he’s a die hard wolverine fan as if he was talking for me.  I didn’t say cry and deflect I said you cry deflect. Maybe not technically a proper sentence but still easily interpretable. He constantly whines about deflecting. There’s more to the story. 

1 minute ago, detfan782004 said:

There is time to have enough evidence to withhold them from the playoffs. Plenty of time.

All they have to do is have the evidence and send a letter to the committee and tell them Michigan is not allowed to be ranked.

Just have to deem them ineligible. Not hard 

Actually no they can’t 

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes, OSU fans deflecting and getting investigated, not the other way around 

So my issue.  This isn’t deflecting when an issue involves multiple parties and the actions of those parties effects one another.  

If I’m speeding and say that guys speeding to that is deflection. I may have an argument that I’m being singled out but his speeding does not effect me.  

If we are playing a football game and the both teams are committing blatant holding penalties play after play but the refs are only calling them one way it is not deflecting for me to point out that the other team is also holding. There holding effects me. If two guys each grab each other’s face masks and only one gets called it’s not deflection to point out that the other guy also grabbed a face mask.  

We are talking about fair play and sportsmanship correct? If multi opponents whom all play each other are acquiring each other’s signals threw 3rd party scouting before a game starts are both parties not engaging in the same practice? Is there any actual advantage on the field of play one way or the other.? 

But I digress. Reason is shunned in these parts