BDL 2023 Week 8: Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals

RedGold

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/02/2023 at 04:00 AM

15 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol

Blue.  It's a light lineup to run against

Bcb, but these are the four dudes I'm having in on early and short yardage downs from my write up

Blue. They aren't in the starting lineup so doesn't matter

Bcb so writeups for formations are pointless then

Blue. Straw man wiki.

Brilliant. I'll just ignore any packages you all use moving forward then

Saying that you have him in on early downs is not the same as having him in the starting lineup, which is presumably the lineup you intend to run most of the game. Stop making **** up just to complain about something I didn't say.

I don’t really get the Tomlinson thing. I’d go based on the plan there. I do think Berlin can execute their plan effectively and win a very close match. This is probably the game of the week if I were to pick one ahead of time (I forgot so my one week trial of that was short lived). Potential playoff rematch here.

Both teams anticipated the others game plans very well. I think we get a defensive struggle and in such situation I trust Herbert and his offensive situation more than Stroud and his offensive situation.

Rome 20-13.

Also bcb, for however long Bland keeps this up(he’s been elite analytically, you should probably give him the 2nd biggest assignment over Reed) he should be tasked with greater challenges.