Watches

LETSGOBROWNIES

I am a huge watch guy. I own numerous Police and diesel watches, I also own a Techno-marine, Festina and various other cheaper watches.

I do own one more but the manufacturer is escaping my memory. I'll edit this post when I remember and will post a photo of them.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 11:41 PM, Heimdallr said:

Do you guys store your automatics in winding boxes, or just reset the time each time you wear them?

Any recommendations on a winding box?

i just wear it every day.  im consolidating all the watches i have, and basically just have a bunch of watches that my dad gave me from his dad and him that i keep for posterity sake, i have a seiko skx009 on a bond nato that i wear on vacation -- i set this every time i go on vacation, and my rolex.

@LETSGOBROWNIES datejust 41
perfect size
its really really shiny, which is cool most of the times, but if the light hits it from the right angle, it definitely reflects the fluted bezel design all over the ceiling which can be distracting
love the date functionality more than i thought i would
i wear it nearly every day, only thing that may be hard is cleaning out all the links cause theyre already starting to get dirty and theres SO MANY
white face goes well with my tattoos
seems to be really accurate.

all in all, i love it and its pretty much taken all desire for me to buy another watch except for the presidetn and or maybe a nautilus

Edited by mistakey
  • Like 1

For everyday wear, I wear a Timex Expedition Shock. This watch is much more durable than any other watch I've owned designed for heavy activity.
I am a RV technician and work in tight places, this watch has never scratched or damaged. A great investment for $80-90. 

96304-159469?wid=460&hei=460

19 hours ago, JRUSA said:

For everyday wear, I wear a Timex Expedition Shock. This watch is much more durable than any other watch I've owned designed for heavy activity.
I am a RV technician and work in tight places, this watch has never scratched or damaged. A great investment for $80-90. 

96304-159469?wid=460&hei=460

Whats the small circle thing in the top left? 

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ve got an OD green G Shock, had it for prolly 6-7 years.  

Damn thing’s an absolute tank, couldn’t kill it if you wanted.  

It’s my go-to for hiking, running, etc.

At a quick glance, I don't see why. It has no GPS, or does it? I'm looking at a Garmin 645 or Garmin Fenix 5/5S and would love a reason not to go that direction.

22 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

At a quick glance, I don't see why. It has no GPS, or does it? I'm looking at a Garmin 645 or Garmin Fenix 5/5S and would love a reason not to go that direction.

No, just to tell the time.

I’d rather not wear my omega, so I wear a beater.

Dont know much about GPS tbh.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No, just to tell the time.

I’d rather not wear my omega, so I wear a beater.

Dont know much about GPS tbh.

GPS is a life changer my man. Maybe it's because I'm a runner now (never thought I'd say that), but GPS is necessary. I just want an accurate GPS watch that looks reasonable as an every day watch.

7 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

GPS is a life changer my man. Maybe it's because I'm a runner now (never thought I'd say that), but GPS is necessary. I just want an accurate GPS watch that looks reasonable as an every day watch.

I usually just run sprints, no need for gps, I can always see my house.  No worry about getting lost ;)