HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

that was the first draft i ever 'watched' as a kid. I wanted Fitzgerald so bad, I think i even made an account on here just saying how WR is more important than OL lol (again I was a kid). 
Took Gallery, was pissed and stopped watching the draft. 

Some things never change, if only back then id have known that would be one of our most successful picks in the next 20 years lol

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

that was the first draft i ever 'watched' as a kid. I wanted Fitzgerald so bad, I think i even made an account on here just saying how WR is more important than OL lol (again I was a kid). 
Took Gallery, was pissed and stopped watching the draft. 

Some things never change, if only back then id have known that would be one of our most successful picks in the next 20 years lol

Yep, fitz had can’t miss all over him too! But I wanted a beast QB. lol 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Yessir same here, and yes I personally could’ve pulled the trigger at 2,but we could’ve traded back too if we’d have wanted to.  Cleveland wanted gallery and they were at 6. At that point in time, that in and of itself should’ve been a red flag of sorts, their first five years of drafting was pretty snakebit. Lol! 

Lol it really should have been. Those early Cleveland drafts sure were something

Some things can’t be cussed completely, gallery WAS the safe pick. One I remember really laughing at? Matt stinchcomb.....drafting a Lt prospect with a bad left shoulder? Drafting a DE with a Liz franc foot? KJ was coming off injury, Conley? Injury....etc. those are avoidable boneheaded picks. And yes, getting cute sucks too, reggies second rnd picks come to mind. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Michael Huff was the first Raider drafted I semi watched.

Definitely one I cussed about, because I wanted nghata. Lol. People on here might remember around that time I was fully on board with Pacific Islander prospects, cuz they’re hard as rock warrior mfers!! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

It wasn’t always who they drafted, ki jana got hurt, c brown did too I think. Couch was just part of a way overhyped QBs class. But yeah, you get where I’m coming from.

Will never forget that Couch QB class. I was never a fan of him.

8 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

I’m no D-line guru but all the clips I’ve seen on Young have been laughable. Dude gets stonewalled like no other. 

He looks slow footed to me and the power he won with in college is not translating to the NFL just yet. I don’t see him getting bullied in the run game but he’s not blowing up interior OLine either really. He’s not terrible I don’t think but he’s not really making any impact.

I think Silvera looked the better player right now with his leverage and more quickness off the snap. I hope we’ll see more of both with the change in HC and have more of an idea of what they offer moving forward.