Trevor Lawrence and the Jags - Year 4 (T-Law is what he is)

notthatbluestuff

14 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Awfully quiet now. I wonder why. 

Honestly I'm just more confused than ever.

On one hand he should not have to throw for 370 yards to narrowly beat out a zombie Colts team. There's a critical mass of goobers on that Jags team and they have a ton of work to do rebuilding still.

On the other, he's not been good in the aggregate.

I just don't get it.

2 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Welp. Pederson was meant to right the ship - and he sort of did, following the Urbz experience. But now Trev is clearly going to end up being led by another coach. Who should it be? And who WILL it be?

They went from an F coach to a D+ coach... progress. However, they're going to get a high pick. They find a good coach, I could see them being a relevant team quick.

12 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Welp. Pederson was meant to right the ship - and he sort of did, following the Urbz experience. But now Trev is clearly going to end up being led by another coach. Who should it be? And who WILL it be?

Ben Johnson or Bobby Slowlik are the only right answer

2 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

If Ben Johnson wouldn’t go to Washington something tells me the jaguars will be pretty far down his list 

Really just depends on how he feels about Trevor Lawrence. 

The Commanders were coming off of 8 consecutive losing seasons, under new ownership, and were set to have a rookie QB. 

The Jags went 9-8 over each of the last two seasons and have some pieces with guys like Etiene, BTJ, Engram, etc. 

People wrote Goff off when he got traded to Detroit and BJ has been able to put together a top flight offense with him. Could see him viewing TLaw in a similar light.

12 hours ago, Nzd07 said:

They went from an F coach to a D+ coach... progress. However, they're going to get a high pick. They find a good coach, I could see them being a relevant team quick.

i'd say Pederson is like a C to C+ coach. His teams have hovered around .500 in 5/7 years as a head coach with the only exceptions being the Super Bowl year and his final season in Philadelphia.