2023 GDT Week #9 4-3 Steelers vs. 3-4 Titans

Steeler Hitman

2023 Week #9 Who Ya Got This Week?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Will The Steelers Offense start fast this week?

• Yes. This is finally the week the Steelers offense shows up in the first half?
    • No. They are who they are?
    • It won't matter. They will blow it late or win it late.

4 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

So…he is confident and took pics with his shirt off?

What a monster. 

draftniks  need something to pick at . Wonderlick, 40 time, social media  - it goes on.

Levis appears legit, Titans should just let him play the rest of the season

19 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:

GP is gonna be the next WR out the door.

I hope not but if he ends up being near AB cancer like, then they know not to allow this again. Too bad though, GP is an elite talent, but on a team that doesn't care to use his skillset to the max. 

12 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

what is Porter's  QBR allowed and where does he rank? Seems like he is lockdown to me, but we aren't really used to that either so it could be the shock factor as well

He is lockdown if he is playing press man.  When they have him play off man or zone, less so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, August4th said:

GP acting up on social media 

We knew what we were getting when we drafted him.    

However, it would be frustrating being an extremely talented WR on a rookie contract in this offense.

You have a few years to show your worth and build yourself up for a huge new contract, and youre constantly being held back back your mediocre QB and incompetent offensive coaching.

If we dont dump Canada this offseason, I really hope we trade Pickens.   Wont happen, but the guy is going to waste in this garbage offense, and he will either bounce after 4 years or we will have to overpay to keep him.

1 hour ago, 43M said:

However, it would be frustrating being an extremely talented WR on a rookie contract in this offense.

You have a few years to show your worth and build yourself up for a huge new contract, and youre constantly being held back back your mediocre QB and incompetent offensive coaching.

If we dont dump Canada this offseason, I really hope we trade Pickens.   Wont happen, but the guy is going to waste in this garbage offense, and he will either bounce after 4 years or we will have to overpay to keep him.

if they trade Pickens (if this drama gets worse and persists), what would his trade value be in the offseason?

8 hours ago, 43M said:

Would you rather win football games or have a young QB force balls into double coverage to feed an ego? 

IMO This type of attitude needs to be checked… not catered to. 

Here is my new mock draft!

PIT
    Rome Odunze
    WR Washington
    PIT
    Jayden Daniels
    QB LSU
    PIT
    Michael Hall Jr.
    DT Ohio State
    PIT
    Josh Newton