2023 GDT Week #9 4-3 Steelers vs. 3-4 Titans

Steeler Hitman

2023 Week #9 Who Ya Got This Week?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Will The Steelers Offense start fast this week?

• Yes. This is finally the week the Steelers offense shows up in the first half?
    • No. They are who they are?
    • It won't matter. They will blow it late or win it late.

1 minute ago, August4th said:

GP body language is starting to concern me. Hopefully he matures a bit. Steelers always finding diva wideouts. 

I like what someone said this morning: he was used as a decoy these last two weeks rather than an actual threat. 

6 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

It’s just a vibe I get from him. I’m not a fan of his personality. No one called him a monster. It’s a personal preference. 

Yup. Like all the reports said his interviews came off as arrogant and cocky. It’s a tough line to walk between that and confident. 

10 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

It’s just a vibe I get from him. I’m not a fan of his personality. No one called him a monster. It’s a personal preference. 

I would never disrespect a vibe. 😉

I can understand that though. The dude is 100% messed up in so way, but in every single scouting report you read it mentions "leadership" as a plus. 

I just don't see the grouping him in with Baker or Manziel. Those dudes are not the same. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I would never disrespect a vibe. 😉

I can understand that though. The dude is 100% messed up in so way, but in every single scouting report you read it mentions "leadership" as a plus. 

I just don't see the grouping him in with Baker or Manziel. Those dudes are not the same. 

Much more Baker than Manziel. Baker is cocky/arrogant and definitely a “leader” but in an annoying way to me.

FWIW Kenny has the perfect “personality” of a franchise QB to me. Confident but humble, hard working but leads more by example and in his work ethic. Just a really likable dude. Now if we could just get him to hit wide open receivers…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Much more Baker than Manziel. Baker is cocky/arrogant and definitely a “leader” but in an annoying way to me.

FWIW Kenny has the perfect “personality” of a franchise QB to me. Confident but humble, hard working but leads more by example and in his work ethic. Just a really likable dude. Now if we could just get him to hit wide open receivers…

Kenny’s personality reminds me a bunch of PManning. Hell own the bad, not really call out teammates, just wants to work hard and be someone you want to go to battle with. 

19 minutes ago, August4th said:

GP acting up on social media 

Would have to be blind to not see this coming.

Team wins, QB praises you for impacting the game outside of the stat sheet, and your WR partner catches his first TD in two years and it’s all about “me”. Maybe give a little bit more effort and you would have had yourself an easy TD.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, warfelg said:

Jones better be the starter . If not, then by playoff time if we make it there. No way chuks should start over jones other than to preserve Jones, thats it. 

6 hours ago, warfelg said:

It’s strange that Chuks seemed to imply it was a one game thing because of something he said. Which is strange to me for two reasons (1) Tomlin typically does not do something like that and (2) typically when you are in his doghouse it takes a long time to get out. 

this was puzzling to me as well. I hope it's more like chuks thinks it's something he said but in reality they know for sure Jones can play both RT and LT and if the team makes a run they will play Jones. Chuks better be gone and traded before /during the draft

6 hours ago, August4th said:

I want them to repeat what they did last yr in the draft. 2 trench players and a secondary player with the 1st 3 picks. we're already seeing the benefits of taking big boys high with the play from benton and Jones, so far. keep adding bullies to the line

sounds like a plan. Van Pran Center  and an OT