The Week 9 Thread: Commanders vs Patriots - Thanks Slappy! GIF THEME CHAOS!

MikeT14

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Jamin Davis had another bad game today. That long TD run was largely his fault. I think we need two or three (depending on if the new DC's scheme) linebackers in this offseason.

And Mayo's, maybe the coaches call too, if they just stayed in their lanes that didn't happen, I personally think Mayo is well out of his depth.  

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Lol. The confidence that you all say this with makes me laugh man. 

I'm glad ya'll got Josh Harris on speed-dial and are on a first name basis, but pardon my lack of belief. 

I’m in the same boat.  Barring two playoff wins, Rivera isn’t coming back.  This is just a courtesy and thank you for guiding the franchise through the end of Snyder’s tenure, where he was also dealing with a cancer diagnosis.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Jamin Davis had another bad game today. That long TD run was largely his fault. I think we need two or three (depending on if the new DC's scheme) linebackers in this offseason.

Yeah, he messed up a few times. He also had a few nice plays like the pass breakup. He's hit or miss.

I guess we could sign 2 FA LBs & draft 1 or sign 1 and draft 2. 

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I love the limit on his INTs, and remember a boatload came in the Bills game. 

Yeah, I constantly tell people if you break it down w/ 4 ints being in that Bills game & take out the other 8 games Sam’s ints in the other 8 games is just 5. That's a more accurate representation to his int %.

So take that over 16 games and and Sam just throws 10 ints in those games. Then you throw in the 4 from the Buffalo game & Sam onmh throws for 14 or 15 this year and that's mostly bc of the 4 int game, otherwise it'd only be 10 or 11.

He’ll probably end up with 14 or 15 ints on 650 to 670 pass attempts this year. That's a good % for a rookie.

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

And we have him for a ham sandwich time to go all in next year 

draft the best tackle in the 1st round

mlb in the 2nd round and guard 

or if there is a nice lb in willing to give up both 2nd 

we need to go hard to the paint like the 49ers

Edited by Vladimir L
  • Like 1