Week 10 Thread: (4-5) Commanders at (5-3) Seachickens, 4:30 ET on FOX / GIF THEME: Kardashians (let's suffer together)

MikeT14

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Our "bad" DE in part time work had 4 sacks to Chase's 5 and Sweat's 6.5. I don't think their our future starters, but they've been fine for fill-ins until the issue is addressed. 

To be fair, he had two in a game where the Falcons were double teaming Chase. He's a JAG much like Williams. There's nothing wrong with playing these guys the rest of the year I suppose but if its me Henry and Jones are starting with Williams and Toohill rotating in. 

• Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 10:06 AM, MikeT14 said:

Our "bad" DE in part time work had 4 sacks to Chase's 5 and Sweat's 6.5. I don't think their our future starters, but they've been fine for fill-ins until the issue is addressed. 

How has he done since not having either one of them on the other side? I'll give him credit, he makes his pressures count by getting sacks, because other than those 4 sacks he isn't ever in the backfield. 

On 11/16/2023 at 3:45 PM, Scott Land said:

How has he done since not having either one of them on the other side? I'll give him credit, he makes his pressures count by getting sacks, because other than those 4 sacks he isn't ever in the backfield. 

Neither Toohill nor JSW are effective when they don't have Chase or Tez opposite them drawing a double team. But, Toohill & JSW are the robots that JDR & Rivera want at DE. They play how JDR draws it up and don't deviate from that plan. 

I hate it, but it is what it is. 🤷🏼‍♂️