Week 11: Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) @ Miami Dolphins (6-3)

TheKillerNacho

Week 11: LV @ MIA  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Aidan O'Connell
    • Raheem Mostert
    • De'Von Achane
    • Josh Jacobs
    • Ameer Abdullah
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Cedrick Wilson Jr.
    • Davante Adams
    • Jakobi Meyers
    • Hunter Renfrow
    • Durham Smythe
    • Michael Mayer
    • Austin Hooper
    • Jason Sanders
    • Daniel Carlson
    • Dolphins DST
    • Raiders DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2023 at 06:00 PM

dolphins-vs-raiders.jpg?fit=783,436&ssl=

Fresh off our bye, we have a relatively easy matchup to get us back on track. While Las Vegas is enjoying a 2-game winning streak under interim head coach Antonio Pierce, it was against the two lowly New York teams. At home (and hopefully a bit healthier), Miami should shatter the 10-point spread we opened with. Time to make a statement.

My prediction?

Las Vegas 13
Miami 35

Fins up!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

D was fantastic again today.  Ramsey is on another level.  

But man, the offense in the 2nd half was putrid.  Need to get that running game sorted out ASAP.  

I was shocked at how much we ran behind Austin Jackson and Liam Eichenberg (filling in for Hunt at RG).  Although LG Wynn is out, Cotton has been slightly better run blocking as his replacement and Armstead was playing.  It seemed to me, we ran away from the Left side of the OLine.  Eichenberg didn't look good as I watched him totally miss a couple blocks but I'm still waiting for the PFF ratings to come out.  We definitely have to get the outside zone plays working for this upcoming Black Friday game against the Jets, because we aren't going to have much success running inside against Quinen Williams, especially if we don't have a healthy Robert Hunt at RG.

• Like 1

Man that was a good (stressful) game. Raiders were scrappy, thankfully the defense showed up, besides not jumping on a backward pass at the 2 yard line with 3 -4 defenders standing around it. We left a few points on the field obviously, I hated the 4th down call, and  the missed field goal.

Sometimes you have win ugly, that is what good teams can manage to do. That current story line, "who has Miami beaten", well the converse is true as well who have they lost too. All 3 losses were road games against good teams, Buffalo has since fallen off due to injury. Miami was competitive versus Philly and KC and had those games been at home who knows. They are beating the teams they are "supposed to" beat, that is what good teams do.  

• Like 2

On 11/19/2023 at 1:02 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vuqfh696pymislmpte

Raiders are at least looking competitive right now.  Coaching matters and I was shocked when they hired Josh McDaniels as HC and subsequently let Carr go.  I would love to see the Raiders bring in the young Ben Johnson (Lions OC) to be the new HC, especially since next year looks like a good QB and OT draft.

• Like 1