Most surprising players this season?

RaidersAreOne

The Good: 

QB: 

Howell, Stroud, Dobbs, Goff, Baker

If you were one of those, "The league is going to figure out Purdy" people, then he should be on your list as well. Goff is back to hitting at the top end of his range. 

RB: 

Mostert, Kyren Williams, D'Andre Swift

It almost feels like cheating with Swift...he's always had the talent. But it felt like nobody liked him. Hell, he didn't even open in Philly as the dude. 

WR: 

Puka Nacua, Noah Brown / Nico Collins / Dell  (feel like this may be more of a byproduct of Stroud, but whatever), AJ Brown / CeeDee Lamb. Jakobi Meyers was having a nice season with Jimmy. I don't imagine that it keeps up now, but I thought he was playing pretty well. 

Of course I'm not surprised that Brown and Lamb are having good seasons...but I think that they are elevating to the next tier. Brown especially, but Lamb the last few games has just been an absolute monster. You can maybe include ASB as well in there. 

Not going to lie...looking around at receiver, and I don't really think that there is a bunch there that is surprising in a positive manner. 

BAD: 

QB: Trevor Lawrence (I think he's playing better than the numbers, but results matter too...I feel like this is much more of an all around Jags award, tbh), Deshaun Watson, Daniel Jones. 

RB: Tony Pollard, Dameon Pierce. Bijan's deployment was upsetting, but as a player I haven't been disappointed from what I have seen from him. Rhamondre Stevenson (starting to think that this is more due to external forces though). 

WR: Calvin Ridley, Skyy Moore (relative to pre-season expectations), George Pickens. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

The Good: 

QB: 

Howell, Stroud, Dobbs, Goff, Baker

If you were one of those, "The league is going to figure out Purdy" people, then he should be on your list as well. Goff is back to hitting at the top end of his range. 

RB: 

Mostert, Kyren Williams, D'Andre Swift

It almost feels like cheating with Swift...he's always had the talent. But it felt like nobody liked him. Hell, he didn't even open in Philly as the dude. 

WR: 

Puka Nacua, Noah Brown / Nico Collins / Dell  (feel like this may be more of a byproduct of Stroud, but whatever), AJ Brown / CeeDee Lamb. Jakobi Meyers was having a nice season with Jimmy. I don't imagine that it keeps up now, but I thought he was playing pretty well. 

Of course I'm not surprised that Brown and Lamb are having good seasons...but I think that they are elevating to the next tier. Brown especially, but Lamb the last few games has just been an absolute monster. You can maybe include ASB as well in there. 

Not going to lie...looking around at receiver, and I don't really think that there is a bunch there that is surprising in a positive manner. 

BAD: 

QB: Trevor Lawrence (I think he's playing better than the numbers, but results matter too...I feel like this is much more of an all around Jags award, tbh), Deshaun Watson, Daniel Jones. 

RB: Tony Pollard, Dameon Pierce. Bijan's deployment was upsetting, but as a player I haven't been disappointed from what I have seen from him. Rhamondre Stevenson (starting to think that this is more due to external forces though). 

WR: Calvin Ridley, Skyy Moore (relative to pre-season expectations), George Pickens. 

hi forge how have you been 

doing excellent considering that 90 percent of the league had the buccaneers getting 1st over all. Mayfield is the runaway winner nobody picked the Buccaneers to be

in the playoff hunt let alone division winner.

right now he is out playing.

Sam Howell excellent choice.

Goff excellent wide receiver room not so sure about him

Watson about the 29th ranked qb in the first year of his contract he is by far the biggest bad.

• Like 1