Week 11 GDT: Bears vs. Lions

CBears019

Nobody can  defend Flus after this shockingly bad job at closing the game when they had a 99.5% probability of winning up 12 with 4 mins to go.

Defense was swiss cheese and Getsy calling the most predictable boring runs into the line of scrimmage and then a low probability bomb on 3rd & long to try and ice the game 

I could call better plays in Madden in that situation 

BIG DAY FOR US  !!

7 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Id rather we have won. This one hurts 

Nah, seriously ??

This season has been over for a month already, losses are our BEST friend esp when JF shines 

...only Cards and Pats remain w 2 losses

If we have 1.1 AND 1.2 we can trade back at .2 and still get MHjr or easily get Bowers or LT while picking up more draft capital 

This loss doesn't hurt !! its all on FLuss !!! we already know he is an idiot and gone AND  JF builds his stock for future trade 

9 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

BIG DAY FOR US  !!

Nah, seriously ??

This season has been over for a month already, losses are our BEST friend esp when JF shines 

...only Cards and Pats remain w 2 losses

If we have 1.1 AND 1.2 we can trade back at .2 and still get MHjr or easily get Bowers or LT while picking up more draft capital 

This loss doesn't hurt !! its all on FLuss !!! we already know he is an idiot and gone AND  JF builds his stock for future trade 

Yea bro I don't really care about our own draft pick considering Carolina should give us a top-3 pick

Eventually I'd like to see some wins. When are we as fans going to start cheering for wins at the expense of  worsening our draft position ?

Fields deserved better today after playing solid

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Yea bro I don't really care about our own draft pick considering Carolina should give us a top-3 pick

Eventually I'd like to see some wins. When are we as fans going to start cheering for wins at the expense of  worsening our draft position ?

Fields deserved better today after playing solid

Get the QB, TRENCHES and COACHING (scheme/execution) settled and we win for a 10-15 years 

ALL within reach if we keep losing ...what's more JF is building stock and showing he is a starter despite horrendous coaching which means an additional premium pick or 2 

3 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

If he wants to be. Didn't he turn down HC interviews last offseason 

I think he saw it as unfinished business in Detroit (probably wanted to at least get them to the playoffs) hopefully a NFCN title will be enough for him...I suspect he saw what Tepper/Young were like and bailed because Carolina reportedly loved him.

7 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

Get the QB, TRENCHES and COACHING (scheme/execution) settled and we win for a 10-15 years 

ALL within reach if we keep losing ...what's more JF is building stock and showing he is a starter despite horrendous coaching which means an additional premium pick or 2 

Been saying that for years- get the HC, OL and QB- and it NEVER happens

I'm as angry as everyone else about this loss except for maybe SLCBear however this lost is completely on the coaches.

Fields had an amazing game, that pass to Scott was bang on... Scott just decided to stop running.  THAT was the game right there.  Then even after that, all the bears needed to do was run out the clock, but terrible play calling.

Even with all the above, the defense allowed two touchdowns in less than 3 minutes.

And yet we have clowns still blaming Fields.  ***** please.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uhmkay said:

I'm as angry as everyone else about this loss except for maybe SLCBear however this lost is completely on the coaches.

Fields had an amazing game, that pass to Scott was bang on... Scott just decided to stop running.  THAT was the game right there.  Then even after that, all the bears needed to do was run out the clock, but terrible play calling.

Even with all the above, the defense allowed two touchdowns in less than 3 minutes.

And yet we have clowns still blaming Fields.  ***** please.

They punted right after that play. What do you mean "even after that?" There essentially was no more "after that."