2023 Week 11 GDT 6-3 Steelers Visit 6-3 Browns

Steeler Hitman

8 minutes ago, warfelg said:

That has little to do with why I said it. Hell I even said it’s not to defend anyone. But Commanders have the worst defense and the cowboys have been average. That’s all. 

And it shows Pickett can’t even do that right now.

Pickett right now can’t even throw for 250’yards and 2 TDs in a standard NFL game…I think he something like 2 passing TDs in his last 5 or 6 games.

Just now, AFF said:

And it shows Pickett can’t even do that right now.

Pickett right now can’t even throw for 250’yards and 2 TDs in a standard NFL game…I think he something like 2 passing TDs in his last 5 or 6 games.

Agreed. But that doesn’t have anything to do with DeVito. He’s gonna be another bum outta the league in a year. 

Just now, warfelg said:

Agreed. But that doesn’t have anything to do with DeVito. He’s gonna be another bum outta the league in a year. 

You can replace DeVito with other numerous QB 3 types or PS types…and that’s my point.

Just now, AFF said:

You can replace DeVito with other numerous QB 3 types or PS types…and that’s my point.

Ok? Different offenses different defenses. Again this isn’t a defense of Kenny since I need to say that over and over apparently.  Again this isn’t a defense of Kenny since I need to say that over and over apparently.  Again this isn’t a defense of Kenny since I need to say that over and over apparently.  Again this isn’t a defense of Kenny since I need to say that over and over apparently. 

Not all stats are created the same. Good for DeVito. But he wouldn’t have those TDs here. 

39 minutes ago, DR43 said:

How can management be so ignorant how bad he is?  He might be the starter if there is nobody worth drafting.

This would not be a bad draft to get a QB but I would rather have them build the team.  OT, ILB, perhaps CB or safety DT.

If you want A QB you will have to move up.  and right now I would not want to do that with this team

Edited by jebrick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AFF said:

100%

If Kenny is comparable to training camp fodder that’s the problem. 

I asked it earlier in the year and I’ll ask it again: I have no doubt Kenny would be better with a new OC but how much better would he be? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, August4th said:

I really wish ben retired after 2019. I think colbert trying to build around him set us back and has our rebuild all backwards. drafting skill players before focusing on the O-line for example. Maybe Canada is not here

There was no plan to anything and that’s what pisses me off as a plan. To go from a team that always let guys go a year or two early to the one that sat on them. The team that kept a clean cap to sign under the radar guys to the team constantly shuffling it. It was easy to see this coming. 

• Like 1