Black Friday Game Thread

JetsandI

Will this first debut event be closer to?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Will this first debut event bear a resemblance to?

• Black Sunday?
    • Thanksgiving Day?

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

Yeah it’s a beautifully ran team out there, they are coached wonderfully. 

I’ll bet you the Jets don’t even make the playoffs with Rodgers next year 

The defense is still performing. But yeah our offense with grocery baggers at Guard and Boyle at QB aren't lighting it up, I think we all expected that.

27 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

The defense is still performing. But yeah our offense with grocery baggers at Guard and Boyle at QB aren't lighting it up, I think we all expected that.

The run defense is bottom 3 in the league. But I don’t even care about that. Rodgers getting hurt isn’t an excuse for the offense they are putting on the field. Saleh is once again overseeing a collapse and can’t figure out how to stop the bleeding.

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

So, next week Simean will start, then the week after, Rodgers? Trevor isn't going to accomplish anything next week either. Maybe Rodgers will be able to move the ball with pre snap reads?

If I’m Woody Johnson I would seriously be telling Rodgers he’s not getting on the field.

Not my money though so who cares at this point 

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

The run defense is bottom 3 in the league. But I don’t even care about that. Rodgers getting hurt isn’t an excuse for the offense they are putting on the field. Saleh is once again overseeing a collapse and can’t figure out how to stop the bleeding.

Our defense as a whole is top 5 in the league.

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

If I’m Woody Johnson I would seriously be telling Rodgers he’s not getting on the field.

Not my money though so who cares at this point 

Rodgers should not, under any circumstances, take the field this season. He is gonna take too many hits in a lost season.

• Like 1

I really don’t even care about Rodgers next year. He won’t win here. It’s absolutely delusional to think he’s the same difference maker at 40 coming off the achilles injury. No shot. Let him retire get whatever you can for him and start over. This has been a failure.

11 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Are we at the point where we pray to start Zach again? Or do we need to go through the motions with Trevor first?

Id imagine Boyle's gotta be done now. I expect simien next drive and next week.  After that, once Trevor sucks I don't know what they will do if it isn't Rodgers.