Black Friday Game Thread

JetsandI

Will this first debut event be closer to?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Will this first debut event bear a resemblance to?

• Black Sunday?
    • Thanksgiving Day?

Boyle and then TS if it doesn't work. Boyle got in while the Bills were playing prevent defense. So it's not a good look. I would love to see Siemian on there. I think he gives us the best chance out of all of them. I just don't know if our staff will start him without giving Boyle a chance. 

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Boyle and then TS if it doesn't work. Boyle got in while the Bills were playing prevent defense. So it's not a good look. I would love to see Siemian on there. I think he gives us the best chance out of all of them. I just don't know if our staff will start him without giving Boyle a chance. 

Deactivating Wilson would do the trick.

8 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

No idea why this team did not trade for Dobbs. I want Boyle to start over Trevor. I have seen Trevor to many times and he has nothing left, Boyle on the other hand has 5 years in the league plus a few starts for the Lions. Boyle might be that late bloomer. 

Jets didn't even need Carson Wentz. lol

Boyle getting the start. Honestly don’t know why he was ever on the roster to begin with but at least he appeared to be decisive in his limited action. Don’t anticipate much of an uptick in production but if he can at least read the defense and do a better job with the blitz the offense should look a little better.

This is going to be another blow out. I feel bad for Zach because the line is just horrendous, but he can't process up to NFL speed and that is just the facts. The line can't block, Zach processes far too slow, receivers can't separate, the OC is horrendous. I could go on. Rodgers isn't fixing all this. He isn't. Joe Douglas did what he thought was right and definitely was a breath of fresh air, as was Saleh, but we just aren't even taking steps in the right direction. The AFC was wide open this year and we literally blew it. We will yet again be drafting in the top 6-10 and now without our second round pick. Forget the window to win, this was the window, Rodgers got hurt and we sucked. I would start over again. We aren't winning anything even with Rodgers. Find a GM and HC that know wtf they are doing and build this thing the right way. I am off the Rodgers train, he is fools gold and I am not buying it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ekill08x said:

This is going to be another blow out. I feel bad for Zach because the line is just horrendous, but he can't process up to NFL speed and that is just the facts. The line can't block, Zach processes far too slow, receivers can't separate, the OC is horrendous. I could go on. Rodgers isn't fixing all this. He isn't. Joe Douglas did what he thought was right and definitely was a breath of fresh air, as was Saleh, but we just aren't even taking steps in the right direction. The AFC was wide open this year and we literally blew it. We will yet again be drafting in the top 6-10 and now without our second round pick. Forget the window to win, this was the window, Rodgers got hurt and we sucked. I would start over again. We aren't winning anything even with Rodgers. Find a GM and HC that know wtf they are doing and build this thing the right way. I am off the Rodgers train, he is fools gold and I am not buying it. 

I would say that Rodgers is fools gold, but with this cast of characters representing the Jets it a losing proposition for Rodgers. Otherwise I agree with everything you've said.

Black Friday may mean more than just the Jets playing the high octane Dolphins. It could be Black Friday for the entire staff. If Boyles plays like he has all his career, you can expect a massacre, and if he goes down with an injury because of this sieve of an offensive line, it will only prove that it is misleading to blame the QB all the time.

Here's a guy with 3-5 TD's for his career, and some believe he shouldn't even be playing in the NFL. To go along with those TD's he has 11 INT's. HELLO!!!!

Enter Trevor Sieman, oh joy, a practice squad body to save the day and the Jets season. Lets be real here shall we, when the Jets sad Zach, they said in effect "our season is over". They said in effect "Zach's time here as a Jet is over". 

We won't get into the WR room, RB room, our OL personal and the games missed by Becton and AVT. 

This current Jets team (if Rodgers still wants to play for them) doesn't have a future QB on its roster, as bad as the Jets need OT, G, they may need a future QB prospect more.

There are about 5-6 with potential 1st round grades, the Jets would be negligent if they did not try to get one. Yes Rodgers needs protection, we saw that 1 minute into his glorious Jets career. 

Black Friday may have come for the entire staff on this team the HC, OC, QBC, all of them will not be missed. Saleh for all the hoopla, and rah, rah, and players loving him is not the answer for the Jets.

JD is holding on to his Job because of the talent he's amassed but lets get something clear, he's had his blunders too, including not having a viable qb option on this team, along with not having better OL to turn to in the event of injuries.

Lets all hope the Defense can give us a chance against Miami, who must be licking their chops to play against us.

I hope getting beat up on and off the field yesterday does something for this team. 

I'm interested in how the offense responds to a new QB again. I'm waiting for Trevor. At the very least, I'm just stat watching this season. 

* GW is 349 yards away from another 1k season. 

* Hall is 456 yards away from 1k. 

* Johnson and Huff are both 5 sacks away from 10. Would be incredible to see Johnson get to that number. 

* Quincy Williams has as many TFL as TJ Watt and Myles Garret. One away from Parsons. 

29 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I hope getting beat up on and off the field yesterday does something for this team. 

I'm interested in how the offense responds to a new QB again. I'm waiting for Trevor. At the very least, I'm just stat watching this season. 

* GW is 349 yards away from another 1k season. 

* Hall is 456 yards away from 1k. 

* Johnson and Huff are both 5 sacks away from 10. Would be incredible to see Johnson get to that number. 

* Quincy Williams has as many TFL as TJ Watt and Myles Garret. One away from Parsons. 

Hall getting to 1k would be something, but man has he not been effective as a runner unless hes breaking off homerun type gains. Likely mostly due to defenses stacking the box and our OL is trash, but hes also left a lot to be desired in terms of being able to break tackles and pickup tougher yards. He runs a little soft.