Week 12: VIKINGS (6-5) vs. Bears (3-8)

swede700

4 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

I’d like to see them give Hall the ball in week 14, but i doubt they’ll do it

Why wouldn't they?  Koc will have 2 weeks to work with him, and he looked very poised and good in his 2nd of 2 drives in his start.  Why not see what they have in him so they can decide whether to have him or Dobbs duel with the draftee next camp and pre-season?

Edited by Robb_K

Just now, Snake Plissken said:

Certainly the play calling had nothing to do with that…

Man, if you don’t think 3 interceptions that hit receivers in the hands prevented them from scoring g points I’m not sure what to tell you. The offense didn’t execute. There were plays to be made and the offensive players stunk. 

Dobbs was consistently late (leading to throws being behind & slow to WR) For the last two game.  That’s a Dobbs problem. Not a KOC problem. Does this staff have the stones to go back to Hall, after deactivating him in the two losses by Dobbs. I am not sure, but it’s likely the better choice to give Hall the start and see what you have. After all he did look ‘solid’ in his first start. Give him two weeks to prepare. He what you have in him, because you know now what you actually have in Dobbs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Defense doesn’t let Chicago in the endzone, but they still can’t get a stop when it matters. 

But this loss is on O’Connell. His play calling was bad, he had a very poor gameplan, and he should have benched Dobbs at halftime. 

I agree with the game plan to a point, but that goes out the window when your receivers keep volleyball setting passes to the defense. The playcalling outside of the last series was fine. Players have to execute.

as much as I love Flores, he can’t keep going drop 8 in 2 min situations. Keep going after fields and they probably win.