Week 12 GDT: Bills @ Eagles. Can we get a cry Eagles cry?

Trentwannabe

19 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I still can’t believe you just watched Josh do what he did and say nah take a knee lmfao

Taking that timeout to try to ice Eliot was so damn short sided. I would have still gone for it even with 20 seconds but with two timeouts, you legitimately can run three plays and have a decent shot at getting in FG range, especially with the way Allen was playing. Poyer did what he was taught to do and knocked the ball out of Brown's hands on 3rd down but if that is a catch and the Eagles have to rush their FG unit out on the field, I doubt Eliot makes that kick.

Frustrating loss to an already frustrating season....Just gotta enjoy the Allen show the rest of the way and hope you guys win four of the last five games. 

On 11/26/2023 at 8:55 PM, bigbadbuff said:

I still can’t believe you just watched Josh do what he did and say nah take a knee lmfao

I don't get this

Anyone else EVER see a team that finds ways to lose football games like this team. Every devastating loss has been for different reasoning with the only common denominator being undisciplined football 

Out of Allen six L's this year he has had us up with under 2 mins three times lol

Edited by BillsGuy82
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Josh is on pace for 4500 yards, 34 pass td and 13 rush td and we are 6-6 lmfao.

He is literally the best QB in the NFL playing the best he's ever played in a year where offense is down by a LOT and we cannot win games it's breathtaking. We're lucky he's not a diva or he'd want OUT and I wouldn't blame him!

Edited by Thelonebillsfan