Week 12 Thread: The Turkey Bowl with Dallas and we're the stuffing. GIF THEME: John Madden 4:30 PM / Thanksgiving

MikeT14

Season Leaders

Receiving Yards

Injury Report

wsh.png&h=40&w=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Washington Commanders

Name, Pos Status Est. Return Date
LB QUESTIONABLE Nov 21
RB QUESTIONABLE Nov 21
LB IR-R Nov 21
DE QUESTIONABLE Nov 21
RB QUESTIONABLE Nov 21

dal.png&h=40&w=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Dallas Cowboys

Name, Pos Status Est. Return Date
S QUESTIONABLE Nov 21
RB QUESTIONABLE Nov 21
TE IR-R Nov 20
DE IR Nov 18

@MikeT14 I wish I had seen your post the other day about someone else helping to do the GD thread bc I would've done it. I was traveling for work though and haven't been on much the last 2 days, or at all.

I see this game as one we will be competitive in and seems to me based on history that we will somehow win. Like, we should lose by 7 plus points but we've bounced back from bad games every week this year, as has Howell and we play up to and down to our level of competition.

Commanders: 27

Cowboys: 24

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7bitntuqy4h9iy3hbao

• Like 1

This will be over by halftime. I just can’t see Sam having a good game as he’ll be running for his life the whole time. I also suspect some folks will call for Brissett again because of it. EB will also completely abandon the run game early. 

Dallas 42

Washington 12 

Sam Howell 265 yards 1 TD 2 interceptions 1 fumble 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

This will be over by halftime. I just can’t see Sam having a good game as he’ll be running for his life the whole time. I also suspect some folks will call for Brissett again because of it. EB will also completely abandon the run game early. 

Dallas 42

Washington 12 

Sam Howell 265 yards 1 TD 2 interceptions 1 fumble 

Probably but Sam tends to bounce back after a bad game. So, I could see him going off today too. It's really either way for me and I can't decide.