Redskins vs chargers GAME THREAD

Dashing202

Just now, Brian23 said:

Gruden has one of the top offenses in the league, I think only Kyle has a better one. The issue is Gruden is not a natural play caller, that's his issue.

Right now, what we have on this field is not a "top offense". Our receivers are nowhere near the top. Our OL is playing guys off the street at LG and C and the rest of the OL is banged up. 

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Lol

He hasn't made an argument not once being here 

he said orakpo sucks and that's about all I ever agreed on 

No, actually, I have. Cousins being top 10 in passing yards, TDs, QB rating, and several other important categories puts him in "very good" standing.

You are literally the only person who watches NLF football that would say Cousins is "not that good"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slateman said:

No, actually, I have. Cousins being top 10 in passing yards, TDs, QB rating, and several other important categories puts him in "very good" standing.

You are literally the only person who watches NLF football that would say Cousins is "not that good"

lol alright dude that's not an argument your pulling up stats sheet for what reason

most of the games now we been out of we struggled against a INJURED GIANTS TEAM 

kirk wasn't good week 1 he was average week 2 he was good week 3-4 and that's it the saint game I'll even credit him and the 49ers 

if you even say Seattle was a good game than your the joke In here lol

just because he's been our best qb since theisman doesn't say a lot the redskins qb been one of the worst since the SB days 

Kirk stats ? So what he's a stats guy he'll finish today decent and than next week you'll say the same crap " he's a top ten qb "

turn to the eagles game and you'll see two good qbs that have a bright future you'll see " two qbs " getting paid less than 100 million heck one of them is playing like he's worth 100 million 

and u stand here saying I'm saying stupid crap lol Ok ??

Kirk cousins isn't terrible but your not here to be pleased on qb play you want someone you know for sure can win a SB.

carson wentz is a SB caliber qb and I would not be surprised if eagles get one this year . And everyone scared to draft a qb lol ok but resigning Kirk to tons of money knowing he isn't the guy is a wise love gotcha 

Edited by Dashing202