Redskins vs chargers GAME THREAD

Dashing202

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Name one that would want to come and coach this team. Don't act like this is a desirable job. Jay has done well with the lack of control he has over personnel decisions and staff.

Is Jay a great coach? No, but again I will say, he is the Best Coach we have had since our SB days.

No, Jay hasn't done well. 

Patricia, McDaniels, Austin, Reich, Sumlin, Shurmur, Wilkes, Vrabel etc 

16 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Dude he hasn't been that good lol people here keep saying he did good in Dallas and Seattle but it was dreadful

lets move on and fire gruden and just get a new head coach who's actually wants a good DC and his own qb and go from there 

See, this is why no one takes you seriously. Because you say stupid things.

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No, Jay hasn't done well. 

Patricia, McDaniels, Austin, Reich, Sumlin, Shurmur, Wilkes, Vrabel etc 

First you think any of them would accept being a puppet for the current hierarchy? Second, you think they would do well never having been a head coach in the NFL?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

First you think any of them would accept being a puppet for the current hierarchy? Second, you think they would do well never having been a head coach in the NFL?

Yes, I think they would and I don't think Bruce is going to be around for it. He's fired anyone and everyone so Bruce isn't some kind of Teflon Don. He can and will be fired just like Cerrato was.