Week 13: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

16 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Richard Sherman dunking on Skip Bayless while simultaneously ripping the Cowboys is damn near perfect.

Sherm going from one of the most hated Seahawks by niner fans ever to niner fan favorite and defender of the niners is like a great wrestling heel turn

• Like 9

We were coming off 10 days rest while the Eagles had 2 gruelling back to back games

Would have thought that we start off hot, the Eagles come back and it ends up being a coin flip game

Instead the Eagles dominate the 1st but don't really capitalise, then we come back & dominate the next 3 quarters

Doesn't really make sense but i'll take it lol

10 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

We were coming off 10 days rest while the Eagles had 2 gruelling back to back games

Would have thought that we start off hot, the Eagles come back and it ends up being a coin flip game

Instead the Eagles dominate the 1st but don't really capitalise, then we come back & dominate the next 3 quarters

Doesn't really make sense but i'll take it lol

It actually makes sense as they would wear out as the game went on. But honestly we just were on another level and are a terrible match up for their defense. 

Our WRs can win one on one on 3rd downs and then we can take advantage of their backers in coverage and space. Purdy is also able to overcome a poor pass blocking OL. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Lund went off. 

I wonder if Siriani is going to have that security loaf back on the sideline featured prominently next game to tell the world "we have your back" or whatever. 

I fully expect Dom to lose his access for a few a game or two.