2. Ravens

3. Dolphins

4 Cowboys

5. Lions

6. Chiefs

7. Eagles

8. Texans

Just missed: Bills

I think the Texans are the better team over Buffalo, who are mostly the Josh Allen’s. Plus it’d be amazing to have the Stroud/Ryans story in there. 

Some might have Eagles over Chiefs due to H2H, but when you lose 3 straight (assuming the season ended today) you’re gonna get deducted major points in a CFB Selection. 

6 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

1. 49ers

2. Baltimore

3. Miami

4. Dallas

If we did an 8 Team Tournament, I’d personally have it:

1. 49ers

2. Ravens

3. Dolphins

4 Cowboys

5. Lions

6. Chiefs

7. Eagles

8. Texans

I think the Texans are the better team over Buffalo, who are mostly the Josh Allen’s. Plus it’d be amazing to have the Stroud/Ryans story in there. 

Some might have Eagles over Chiefs due to H2H, but when you lose 3 straight (assuming the season ended today) you’re gonna get deducted major points in a CFB Selection. 

Buffalo beat KC and Dallas with Josh Allen averaging 150 passing yards per game and 1 TD but regardless I don't think the Texans are better than the Bills lol. 

What are the signature Texans wins this year? Cincy week 10? Jacksonville week 3?

EDIT: Also, if it was a CFB selection show, the Bills are 3-1 vs teams in your CFB playoff with wins over the Dolphins, Cowboys, and Chiefs with an OT loss to the Eagles. The Texans are 0-1 vs your top 8 teams (loss to Ravens). In this scenario, the Texans are the Flordia St team and the Bills are in. 

Edited by The BILLievers

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'll just do 2 from each conference:

1. Niners
  2. Dallas
  3. Baltimore
  4. Miami

I would love to put Buffalo on there because I think they are a better team than Miami, especially since Miami can't beat teams over .500, but here we are...

Plz take care of them in week 17 so then the Bills/Dolphins week 18 game is for the division 🤝

That's assuming the Bills beat the Chargers and Patriots the next two weeks ha ha ha - never know with this 2023 Bills team.

8 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

1. 49ers

2. Baltimore

3. Miami

4. Dallas

If we did an 8 Team Tournament, I’d personally have it:

1. 49ers

2. Ravens

3. Dolphins

4 Cowboys

5. Lions

6. Chiefs

7. Eagles

8. Texans

https://x.com/NFLonCBS/status/1734654681874382989?s=20

I'll just leave this here just in case you weren't aware

6 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I knew someone was gonna mention Cleveland. The best records don’t always get to the CFB Playoff. It’s done by selection. Texans/Bills > Browns imo. 

That's cool, we will for sure find out, also strength of schedule also factors in the CFB Playoff, beating good teams has a major weight in the selection.

Edited by MSURacerDT55

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That's cool, we will for sure find out, also strength of schedule also factors in the CFB Playoff, beating good teams has a major weight in the selection.

There’s just no way the CFB Panel puts a 3rd string QB team in. They have no chance to win the championship.