Week 14: VIKINGS (6-6) at Raiders (5-7)

swede700

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

"Yes, Your Honor, my client might have robbed the liquor store. He's a criminal, so it's within expectations..."

Y'all are suggesting he should be benched and I don't see that kind of bad here.... At all

Edited by Dolmonite26

8 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

I just don't understand what y'all expected. He's running the offense well and playing under control.

Raiders defense is playing really really well

The inaccuracy is just a part of the package with him.

That’s the problem. He shouldn’t be running the offense like Cousins did. He should be allowed to be himself. We are 6-6, it isn’t like we are going to the Super Bowl, but to force a QB like Dobbs to do things he isn’t good at, hurts our chances at just getting to the post season.

KOC isn’t a bad coach but his insistence on forcing a square peg is getting tiring to see. 

Edited by Morlee
  • Like 2

Just now, SemperFeist said:

He's not playing well enough to justify letting him stay on the field.

Give me something real.

How does a coach chose a player and then just pull him when the line has had some brutal reps early on and good receivers have been unwilling to haul in tough catches?

Inaccurate throw to Powell on 3rd down? Yep

Hospital balls to JJ? Yes

Held the ball too long and took a sack out of field goal range? Yes

He's backup, if you yank him after this half of football (against a defense that's playing really well) you lose all credibility as a coach.