2023 Week #14 TNF Steelers 7-5 Host Patriots 2-10

Steeler Hitman

I'm for giving mike 2 more years to get the offense right(I think he's earned that), however I won't be upset if he's let go sooner. Ben used to feel like a anchor holding this team down during his last yrs, now it feels it's Mike and his coaching staff. He's becoming a relic in front of our eyes. He's late stage Jeff fisher/Marvin lewis

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Steeler Hitman said:

Agree. Effort and desire!

they are tired of these coaches and it shows. It's over, AR2 should see this with these 2 games in particular. 2 worst teams and we lose AT HOME consecutive weeks

Edited by 3rivers

Just now, Steeler Hitman said:

Tony Gonzales just said what I was saying. They need an alpha male on offense.

we're due a big time FA signing/trade for that side of the ball. Khan needs to throw everything he has to fix this mess and keep mike locked in the closest while they're doing it. I don't want that dude nowhere near decisions on the offense going forward.

2 minutes ago, Steeler Hitman said:

Tony Gonzales just said what I was saying. They need an alpha male on offense.

ah, they need much more  than that.  Remember, the media will hype and side with tomlin.  

Offence starts with the OL. The C  has bad snaps and isn't good, most out there know this . Thats your leader and it stats there. 

QB has to be a leader, and najee's comments about mitch summed it up.  It also could say something about najee

Then chuks is paid more than the other OL and gets a few snaps a game. If he isn't getting a penalty, HE IS LETTING THE DEFENDER THROUGH!  DOESN'T TOMLIN REALIZE THE TEAM WILL SEE THIS ON FILM DAY - YET TOMLIN IS STILL PLAYING CHUKS! WTF IS WRONG WITH TOMLIN xD

They need a HC that will have a legit offence. these clowns need to go. That 2nd last series was as bad as possible. 

I can't see myself watching this team if tomlin is here, just can't.  Even if they have a great draft, he will waste it, just like GP and Warren being wasted here. 

I hope they lose out and Trade tomlin to the bears. Hey, the bears will realize we lost because of mitch anyways, so that works out  nicely.-_-

If AR2 keeps tomlin, people that are stupid enough to pay to watch this in the stadium in the elements better start fire tomlin chants next year. This year it's TRADE tomlin chants, they better happen near seasons end