Week 14 GDT: Raiders (5-7) vs Vikings (6-6)

Jerry

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders or Vikings?

• Raiders
    • Vikings

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think you could probably land a late first from a contending team looking to make a run next year. 

I could see that.  Adams is still a stud but his best years are behind him and his stat regression this season is because of abysmal QB play. I could see a team in contention, at the bottom of the 1st pony up their draft pick for him.  Can you imagine Adams and Mahomes lol  The Raiders would most likely never do that trade but if KC was the only team offering a 1st I would consider it. 

11 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Lol 1st and a 3rd for Adams who is 31 and will be coming off the worst season of his career is flat out delusional.  I think you've been smoking some **** and playing way too much Madden. 

The Jets said they will do anything to get him with Rodgers again so they going all in with their defense, that's what I would ask for. Carr Cuck.

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I could see that.  Adams is still a stud but his best years are behind him and his stat regression this season is because of abysmal QB play. I could see a team in contention, at the bottom of the 1st pony up their draft pick for him.  Can you imagine Adams and Mahomes lol  The Raiders would most likely never do that trade but if KC was the only team offering a 1st I would consider it. 

Adams probably still has a year or two of elite play if he's in the right situation. He was absolutely unstoppable with Carr last year, AOC/Jimmy are both legitimately bottom 3 QBs in the NFL though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

The Jets said they will do anything to get him with Rodgers again so they going all in with their defense, that's what I would ask for. Carr Cuck.

LOL I want what you're smokin.  Keep living in Madden fantasy land.  Unbelievable, what are you 6 years old?

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Adams probably still has a year or two of elite play if he's in the right situation. He was absolutely unstoppable with Carr last year, AOC/Jimmy are both legitimately bottom 3 QBs in the NFL though.

Agreed that he has an elite year or two left and yes our QB play this year has been embarrassing.  We really need to blow the whole thing up and pray we can land a competent HC/GM and a young stud QB.  That's not asking too much is it lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Agreed that he has an elite year or two left and yes our QB play this year has been embarrassing.  We really need to blow the whole thing up and pray we can land a competent HC/GM and a young stud QB.  That's not asking too much is it lol 

We need a stud offensive coach and a franchise QB. Hire Frank Smith/Ben Johnson then do whatever it takes to trade up for Drake Maye. 

Just now, raidr4life said:

So you think a team at the bottom of the first will give up a first, but the Jets who flat out said they will do everything they can to get Adams won't.  🤔 

It's possible that a team in contention at the end of the 1st would give up a pick.  The Jets have a top 10 pick and would never trade that pick for a WR who will be 32 next season.  No chance...  It will never happen...

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We need a stud offensive coach and a franchise QB. Hire Frank Smith/Ben Johnson then do whatever it takes to trade up for Drake Maye. 

I'm on the fence about trading up as it is extremely risky.  We would most likely be trading two, if not three 1st's and some other picks.  If a new HC and GM were to do that they better be 99 percent certain they are trading up for a superstar.  If they make that trade and land Zach Wilson their careers are over.  

Would you rather mortgage the future for Maye or stay put and take a chance on McCarthy or one of the other QB's and retain all that draft capital? 

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm on the fence about trading up as it is extremely risky.  We would most likely be trading two, if not three 1st's and some other picks.  If a new HC and GM were to do that they better be 99 percent certain they are trading up for a superstar.  If they make that trade and land Zach Wilson their careers are over.  

Would you rather mortgage the future for Maye or stay put and take a chance on McCarthy or one of the other QB's and retain all that draft capital? 

I'd rather move up for Maye, he's going to be a stud. We have wasted 95% of our first round picks over the last two decades. If the new GM/HC hit on a stud QB they're going to be here for years, if we don't address QB in a major way they'll both be gone within 3.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd rather move up for Maye, he's going to be a stud. We have wasted 95% of our first round picks over the last two decades. If the new GM/HC hit on a stud QB they're going to be here for years, if we don't address QB in a major way they'll both be gone within 3.

Maye is my best overall QB.  After that it's Daniels, then Penix.  

Williams isn't even on my board at 5'9" WTFe he is.