Week 14: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

I think we've only won a single game by less than double digits. And that was the rams kicking a meaningless field goal as time expired, right? 

Also, I'm not sure that game is any better for Seattle with Geno in. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Purdy play by play is so much more consistent then some of these super talented QBs. I have a hot take but I'll save it for another time lol. 

I don’t know your hot take, but yes, you’re 100% right. He's consistent and just makes plays. I don’t have too many QBs above him, but he’s still gotta prove he can lead some comebacks. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think we've only won a single game by less than double digits. And that was the rams kicking a meaningless field goal as time expired, right? 

Also, I'm not sure that game is any better for Seattle with Geno in. 

I doubt Geno plays better than Lock did today tbh. 

This team can play a B- or C+ game and still win by 10+ fairly easily lol. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I don’t know your hot take, but yes, you’re 100% right. He's consistent and just makes plays. I don’t have too many QBs above him, but he’s still gotta prove he can lead some comebacks. 

QBs like Herbert and Allen are seen as wayyyy better talents than Purdy. However, I don't think our offense is any better with them. I'm also not sure the offense would be THIS efficient with those two and other elite talent QBs. 

Play by play consistency only gets respected years down the line like I stated earlier this week. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hargrave left the game with a hammy injury. Brutal, we can be without AA, Ward and Hargrave against the Ravens in two weeks. 

Honestly, that's enough to make the Cardinals game a fairly interesting situation 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, that's enough to make the Cardinals game a fairly interesting situation 

The defense may have some shaky moments but let's be honest man, this team is just stupid good lol. The sloppy game was likely this one vs Seattle. We should win by 14+ next week. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 2