1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • The Herbert-less iPhone accessories
    • I just hope everyone has fun
  2. 2. Do we score a point?

• By some miracle, yes.
    • No chance.

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

What would be the point of starting Jimmy G? Just let AOC finish and evaluate him. 

No. I have a fantasy bestball team that is in the Final 1200 teams that has Jimmy, Adams, Meyers, Jacobs, Pittman on it. If my team can reach Week 17, it’s a 70 person Final Round, and if the Colt/Raider games ends in a shootout, I’ll bring home 200k. It‘s one of four indoor games that week. 

Also why would you want to watch the AOC disaster again? 0 points…. Jimmy with all his turnovers scores 6 in that game.

Losing this game is legitimately imperative. Not only to better our odds at a high pick, but limiting the Chargers from jumping ahead of us. They clearly won't go QB but they'd entertain a trade down if someone wanted to jump is for sure.

Or they take a blue chip T to pair with Slater, another stud young DE after shipping off one or both of Mack, etc.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jerry said:

If only he had arrived sooner.  We could've gotten the #1 pick.  I would have been okay with that honestly.  I would love for us to get our franchise QB.

AP was sent here to do god's work and bless us with a franchise QB for the first time in decades.

Please tank commander, keep doing what you've been doing

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

No. I have a fantasy bestball team that is in the Final 1200 teams that has Jimmy, Adams, Meyers, Jacobs, Pittman on it. If my team can reach Week 17, it’s a 70 person Final Round, and if the Colt/Raider games ends in a shootout, I’ll bring home 200k. It‘s one of four indoor games that week. 

Also why would you want to watch the AOC disaster again? 0 points…. Jimmy with all his turnovers scores 6 in that game.

Because I care more about losing out and improving the franchise than your petty personal reasons. 

• Like 2