14 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • The Herbert-less iPhone accessories
    • I just hope everyone has fun
  2. 2. Do we score a point?

• By some miracle, yes.
    • No chance.

Our team is so bad, other fans taking their time to come here and social media to make fun of us. Reminds me of the 2003-2014 Raiders. Derek Carr kept us middle of the pack for a decade. The absolute worst place to be, non-stop .500 purgatory. Can't get better, can't get worse.

Edited by Tank4Drake

The worst thing the Raiders can do is win this game. So they likely will. 

Best thing they can do is IR Miller, Jacobs and Crosby. No sense in them getting further injured. Get a look at some other guys and commit to the tank. 

Bad spot to be in with AP trying to make a case for himself and win games. 

17 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Best thing they can do is IR Miller, Jacobs and Crosby. No sense in them getting further injured. Get a look at some other guys and commit to the tank. 

See 2018 @ Cardinals. The Pats got it the best super competitive losses but playing hard 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Agreed.

I'd really like to see Zamir White get a chance to be the feature back in the next 4 games. Let's see if we've got something in a guy who has been essentially invisible so far.

But I just can't see us doing it. Most likely all 3 are playing on Thursday and we win a stinker.

13 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Our team is so bad, other fans taking their time to come here and social media to make fun of us. Reminds me of the 2003-2014 Raiders. Derek Carr kept us middle of the pack for a decade. The absolute worst place to be, non-stop .500 purgatory. Can't get better, can't get worse.

You keep saying stuff like this.  I sure hope we don't get stuck in the 2003-2014 era and wishing for Carr mediocrity.

14 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

If we drafted better then we probably would've became a playoff team.  We've been a team for 20 years that doesn't know how to go from middle of the pack to contender.  Our ceiling has been average at best for 20 years.

4 minutes ago, true2form said:

You keep saying stuff like this.  I sure hope we don't get stuck in the 2003-2014 era and wishing for Carr mediocrity.

Carr came in and took us to that 12-4 season and like 90% of us were crowning him as the chosen one.  I know I was.  Those epic comeback wins were legendary.  Mack and Carr were the highlights of me being a fan (started watching the year after we lost the SB).