Browns OT Dawand Jones Out For Season - Knee

AkronsWitness

7 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Big loss. Had he played the whole season and remained healthy, he would have been my OROY behind only Stroud and Nacua.

I don't think people realize how dominant he was for us. Against an array of really talented players.

Yep, he softened the blow of losing the veteran Conklin. Now its onto OT4 to protect QB4 with RB2.

Guys that large and knee injuries aren't a good recipe for longevity.  Stinks as I liked him as a Buckeye and was happy he was showing out as a rookie.  I was so pissed when the Bengals didn't take him, but DJ Turner and Jordan Battle have been playing very well, so that has softened the blow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Guys that large and knee injuries aren't a good recipe for longevity.  Stinks as I liked him as a Buckeye and was happy he was showing out as a rookie.  I was so pissed when the Bengals didn't take him, but DJ Turner and Jordan Battle have been playing very well, so that has softened the blow.

I think the sole reason he slid was because of the injuries that big dudes get.