Week 15 Vikings

Beck Bristow

3 hours ago, vike daddy said:

After leaving Sunday afternoon’s game against the Las Vegas Raiders, Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson expects to play on Sunday afternoon. He told reporters that on Wednesday afternoon during media availability.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2023/12/13/justin-jefferson-expects-to-play-on-saturday-vs-bengals/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1SUaIa341UGg9bNo_CVw8IuNjrXf5Eil3UmLJcCSTVLPjwuOu3SUtVcFs

Expects to play Sunday? It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em.

• Like 2

When Danielle Hunter signed a restructured contract at the beginning of training camp, there were three bonuses he could meet with $1 million attached to each threshold. Hunter has met two of the three already and needs just 0.5 sacks to reach the last threshold.

He is going against a really tasty matchup. Both Orlando Brown and Jonah Williams are tied for the 49th-best offensive tackle per Pro Football Focus and neither is the most nimble on their feet. With Jake Browning in the game over Joe Burrow due to injury, Hunter could be primed for a big game on Saturday.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/lists/vikings-bengals-week-15-danielle-hunter-justin-jefferson-ty-chandler-nick-mullens/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0pmk65hHqt2i8R1tWjR-UBHa-XZ93skwkyOTyi9EjP3ZFU6Ax_JYiseQw

The past couple weeks they have done a very good job of keeping Jake clean. We'll see how much it continues. He's not the most experienced reader of defenses and that's obviously something that can be used against him, but his mobility has been an asset so far. Our offensive coaches have shown a lot of creativity in making game plans to put him in good situations. So I like our chances. But we'll see. No guarantees here

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vike daddy said:

When Danielle Hunter signed a restructured contract at the beginning of training camp, there were three bonuses he could meet with $1 million attached to each threshold. Hunter has met two of the three already and needs just 0.5 sacks to reach the last threshold.

He is going against a really tasty matchup. Both Orlando Brown and Jonah Williams are tied for the 49th-best offensive tackle per Pro Football Focus and neither is the most nimble on their feet. With Jake Browning in the game over Joe Burrow due to injury, Hunter could be primed for a big game on Saturday.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/lists/vikings-bengals-week-15-danielle-hunter-justin-jefferson-ty-chandler-nick-mullens/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0pmk65hHqt2i8R1tWjR-UBHa-XZ93skwkyOTyi9EjP3ZFU6Ax_JYiseQw

He might get three and the Bengals still win.  That works well for me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

He might get three and the Bengals still win.  That works well for me.

grumble... grumble....

silly little tiger boys...

hey, why don't you guys take a cyber stroll over to our forum and say hello. we're a bit more... active... than you are here. and we love guests. bring things to pillage.

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

grumble... grumble....

hey, why don't you guys take a cyber stroll over to our forum and say hello. we're a bit more... active... than you are here. and we love guests. bring things to pillage.

I don't speak German, or Norse, or whatever the last few pages were.  I also have season tix, so will be away from computer.  Besides Zac Taylor encouraged all attending fans to drink an extra drink before going in to get just a bit louder...

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2023/12/12/23998875/zac-taylor-drink-one-more-bengals-vikings

I feel as though I must oblige............

• Like 1

This game doesn't have the same feel without Cousins and Burrow. That, and Mike Zimmer isn't our coach anymore.

That said, I think it will be a good game. Our defense will be still be tested by the awesome weapons the Bengals have. I don't have super high expectations for our offense, especially with how well the Bengals defense is playing, but we should be able to score more than 3 points.

We're both very much in the mix for the playoffs. I hope it's a great one!

20 hours ago, vike daddy said:

grumble... grumble....

Can I have your fubo TV password?