Week 15 Vikings

Beck Bristow

Minnesota's defense has been playing well the last month or so. Their offense is terrible however. They won last week by 3-0. I think Bengals will score 20 or more and win comfortably. But I won't mind if Hockenson (my fantasy team TE) has a decent day as he should vs the Bengals. 

10 hours ago, vike daddy said:

our D is awesome and still ascending. our O is almost absent, despite having great playmakers. we miss Cousins badly.

Jefferson day to day with a chest injury... Nick Mullens to start for us....

c'mon over to our forum any time you like this week, we love guests.

VD!  You're always welcome here! I hate literally everyone else so it's always good to get non-awful company 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Bengals win 4-2

That's probably going to be closer to the final score.  With the way the Vikings defense is playing, getting to 20, which @sparky151 suggests isn't going to be easy....they haven't given up a TD in over 2 games (the TD that gave the Broncos the victory).  Browning is playing better than he was when he was here, but he still probably doesn't have the strongest arm in the world, so I expect his performance to be closer to what you saw at Baltimore than the last 3 games.   

The Vikings defense couldn’t afford to give up any points in Week 14 and linebacker Ivan Pace helped make sure that the unit stood tall against the Raiders.

Pace stuffed the stat sheet with 13 tackles, a sack, a pass defensed and an interception in Minnesota’s 3-0 win. The interception came on Las Vegas’ first offensive play after Greg Joseph’s field goal snapped a scoreless tie and enabled the Vikings to bleed away all but the final seven seconds of the game.

The NFL named Pace the NFC defensive player of the week in recognition of his effort.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/ivan-pace-named-nfc-defensive-player-of-the-week

the little dude is a heat seeking missile, watch out. and an UDFA, at that.

49 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

The Vikings defense couldn’t afford to give up any points in Week 14 and linebacker Ivan Pace helped make sure that the unit stood tall against the Raiders.

Pace stuffed the stat sheet with 13 tackles, a sack, a pass defensed and an interception in Minnesota’s 3-0 win. The interception came on Las Vegas’ first offensive play after Greg Joseph’s field goal snapped a scoreless tie and enabled the Vikings to bleed away all but the final seven seconds of the game.

The NFL named Pace the NFC defensive player of the week in recognition of his effort.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/ivan-pace-named-nfc-defensive-player-of-the-week

the little dude is a heat seeking missile, watch out. and an UDFA, at that.

Most of us know who he is, and many wanted him, if for no other reason than he played in our backyard at UC of Cincy and Miami U (just north in Oxford, OH before that.

Edited by INbengalfan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Most of us know who he is, and many wanted him, if for no other reason than he played in our backyard at UC of Cincy and Miami U (just north in Oxford, OH before that.

Wanting UC guys has been a consistent thing. If it were up to me, we would have absolutely drafted both Kelce's.

And Mardy Gilyard and Tony Pike and Connor Barwin and.........

2 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Wanting UC guys has been a consistent thing. If it were up to me, we would have absolutely drafted both Kelce's.

And Mardy Gilyard and Tony Pike and Connor Barwin and.........

I wanted Jason Kelce.  And Sauce (though that was never happening).  I wouldn't mind Corleone in next year's draft either.  Also wanted the WR (Scott) last year in the later rounds.

22 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

oh that's right, he's a local.

he has been playing lights out for us, and not just recently. extremely pleased with him.

• Like 1

After leaving Sunday afternoon’s game against the Las Vegas Raiders, Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson expects to play on Sunday afternoon. He told reporters that on Wednesday afternoon during media availability.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2023/12/13/justin-jefferson-expects-to-play-on-saturday-vs-bengals/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1SUaIa341UGg9bNo_CVw8IuNjrXf5Eil3UmLJcCSTVLPjwuOu3SUtVcFs