Week 15 Vikings

Beck Bristow

Just now, vike daddy said:

good win for you  guys. bad loss for us.

we left points on the field.

We left a few as well. There was that pass right off the fingertips of Jones, plus that negated pick six, plus that idiotic third and one the pass for the te. Works both ways. Really surprised we dragged ourselves back in to it. Thanks to your forum's hospitality. Pretty disappointed for all those injuries today, but otherwise was a pretty enjoyable game.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vike daddy said:

good win for you  guys. bad loss for us.

we left points on the field.

You did, and it could have been a blowout.

I'm also not convinced Hendrickson was offsides on the pick 6.  He moved early, but in slo mo on a replay, he looked like he was still onsides.  More like a great jump on the hard count and the center was slower to react than him.  In real time, I thought he was  and was loike "#$%$" as the return was happening since I saw the flag.

Speaking of flags, the DB with the gold shoes needs to change the shade.  Every time he was on the ground, I thought it was a flag.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Just learned that Hill got the INT on the Mullins dump.  Since they never showed it on the board, I thought it was a fumble in the moment.  Strange play all around.

It took us awhile live to see it as well, just assumed it was a fumble. Crazy he never let it hit the ground.I'd seriously look at a package with BJ as the full back in goal line 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I'm also not convinced Hendrickson was offsides on the pick 6.  He moved early, but in slo mo on a replay, he looked like he was still onsides.  More like a great jump on the hard count and the center was slower to react than him.  In real time, I thought he was  and was loike "#$%$" as the return was happening since I saw the flag.

Speaking of flags, the DB with the gold shoes needs to change the shade.  Every time he was on the ground, I thought it was a flag.

Had to rewatch it. I see what you're saying but I wouldn't argue that they made the wrong call. He's definitely moving forward before the ball is snapped. 

Rewatching it led to me seeing a bunch of stuff about how the ref ruined a great play by calling him offsides and he should have been warned first 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

NaJee Thompson has worn those all season haha

Good win guys. Keep winning and prove to people that your team is more than just Joe Burrow. Good luck!

• Like 1