More likely to go to the SB: 49ers or Ravens

mdonnelly21

49ers or Ravens  

18 members have voted

1. 1. More likely to go to the SB:

23 minutes ago, mdonnelly21 said:

Off subject where do you rank T.O amongst the best WRS of all time? What # do you give him... 

Somebody ask Randy Moss!!!!!

"I'll put myself first, I'll put T.O. second. I would put Jerry probably third or fourth. I'm talking about dominating the game and changing the game of football. I don't live on statistics because if you live on statistics and live on championships that's all political."

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, typecast said:

Somebody ask Randy Moss!!!!!

"I'll put myself first, I'll put T.O. second. I would put Jerry probably third or fourth. I'm talking about dominating the game and changing the game of football. I don't live on statistics because if you live on statistics and live on championships that's all political."

FredEx 3rd, jerry 4th

• Like 1

AFC looks "easier" on paper.  But it's such a mess and i don't know that the Ravens are separated that far from it.  They're also entirely built around Lamar staying healthy.  He gets dinged up even a little bit, and they're dead in the water.

Niners have impact players all over the field.  Less likely they're all banged up at the same time again.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

AFC looks "easier" on paper.  But it's such a mess and i don't know that the Ravens are separated that far from it.  They're also entirely built around Lamar staying healthy.  He gets dinged up even a little bit, and they're dead in the water.

Niners have impact players all over the field.  Less likely they're all banged up at the same time again.

Imo afc is easier, but that includes baltimore

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Imo afc is easier, but that includes baltimore

They're like the...last QB standing team.  But yeah, that doesn't make them that great.

The AFC playoffs are gonna be a mess.  I wouldn't bet on anybody coming out of that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

11-6 gets the 1 seed

And whoever that 1 seed is, could be coming out wounded at this point.  Baltimore is the only one that's not like totally gimped at the moment.  That's why i'd lean that way...but it takes nothing for that to even up.