More likely to go to the SB: 49ers or Ravens

mdonnelly21

49ers or Ravens  

18 members have voted

1. 1. More likely to go to the SB:

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Niners have an easier path, the NFC is a joke.

The Ravens might have to face both Joe Flacco and Mahomes to get there.

Solid I guess, but no one wants to see Desmond Ridder and Jordan Love according to NFL Gen in august.

• Like 4

I'mma say Ravens because the 49ers already played their two biggest challengers - and a second win against either is tougher, but essentially required.

Ravens might get an EZ button because any of the WC teams could potentially beat the division winners at any point.

• Like 1

I'm surprised people saying the niners. 

I think it's the Ravens as more likely to go. Just looking at the comparison of the two teams that each likely has to get through. Despite having already beaten both the eagles and Dallas once, I view going through those two as a more difficult challenge than going through say Miami and KC this year.

Honestly I went with Baltimore. Who are their main contenders? Chiefs don’t have the offense this year. Dolphins can’t win against the big boys. Lawrence is playing hurt for Jax. Buffalo? Meh. Meanwhile Lamar is crushing it this year. Niners have to go through Dallas and/or Philly and those games could be different from the regular season encounters.

No need to thank me, Ravens fans.

Niners are probably the better overall team, but the NFC is stronger. No one in the AFC is currently on the same level as the Ravens. Dallas is at least around the same threat level as the Niners. Philly has obviously been unraveling at the worst time, though.. and perhaps isn’t at the same level at this point.

• Like 1