Week 15 Thread: 4-9 Commanders @ 6-7 Rams - 4 PM on CBS

MikeT14

Another one in the loss column gents. One step closer to a new staff and a bevy of good draft picks. I guess an entire season of work is negated by this poor performance for Sam Howell. Hope he latches on somewhere, can't imagine what he could do if he was well coached or blocked for.

• Like 2

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

So we have a QB controversy, our best player is hurt because of the incompetence of another player, we have a lame duck staff……what else?  

We might actually beat the Jets next weekend.  

Aaron Rodger’s will be back and embarrass  uplusbtheir defense 

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So we have a QB controversy, our best player is hurt because of the incompetence of another player, we have a lame duck staff……what else?  

We might actually beat the Jets next weekend.  

Not a chance dude. I don't care what Brissett did against the Rams prevent defense. We can't beat anyone in the NFL right now.

• Like 1

I hope Brissett starts next week so we can do, what they did to Taylor Heinicke, to Sam Howell. It would be the perfect ending to the nightmare tenure that Ron and his staff have had. The roster they built is atrocious. Their entire mantra the entire time, was to build character and do things the right way, for the train driver to constantly throw the players under the bus and never take accountability for his own shortcomings.

Anyone that had any notion this team isn't in for a full rebuild, hopefully you understand how bad this team truly is. From top to bottom, this team needs to be scrubbed.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not a chance dude. I don't care what Brissett did against the Rams prevent defense. We can't beat anyone in the NFL right now.

If Rodger’s isn’t back, I don’t see a way that this team could lose.  Wilson can’t get out of a wet paper bag, and they have six games where they scored 10 points or fewer.  A couple other games have 12 or 13 point offensive outputs from them. 

I don’t want a win, but I can’t see another outcome.