Game 15: Detroit Lions (10-4) @ Minnesota Vikings (7-7)

Louis Friend

12 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Want Laporta to go off again. Gibbs has also proven me wrong second half.

Gladly admit I was wrong on him with early criticism 

Same. I did not like the draft pick. Not even because of it being a RB but because I had other guys rated higher talent wise. I’m glad to be wrong. Although in my defense, my favorite pick for 18 was Brian Branch pre-draft, despite others not liking his low 40 times, and we got him at a discount in the second. I just thought we reached in the first. 

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Same. I did not like the draft pick. Not even because of it being a RB but because I had other guys rated higher talent wise. I’m glad to be wrong. Although in my defense, my favorite pick for 18 was Brian Branch pre-draft, despite others not liking his low 40 times, and we got him at a discount in the second. I just thought we reached in the first. 

I actually didn't hate on the pick. Not that I recall but I did hate on his play early on.

When I was in KC watching the first game you could see glimpses of hope but I was not optimistic.

As season progressed I saw a WR playing RB but now you can see why they loved him.

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Minnesota is going for a “white out” tomorrow so Detroit was not allowed to wear their road whites 🙄 so instead we get road blueberries. 

they play better wearing blue....all joking aside I don't really think Minny has a chance with anyone but Dobbs at QB.

and not because he is great but he is kinda mobile QB that gives them fits 

Just now, detfan782004 said:

they play better wearing blue....all joking aside I don't really think Minny has a chance with anyone but Dobbs at QB.

and not because he is great but he is kinda mobile QB that gives them fits 

Lions undefeated in our road whites… 

I’m trying not to “get my hopes up” but I really think it happens tomorrow. I’m not discounting Minny in the slightest. I just think Detroit is better, matches up favorably (trenches/run game) and it means much more to us than them. 

• Like 2