Game 15: Detroit Lions (10-4) @ Minnesota Vikings (7-7)

Louis Friend

This is a game we shouldn't have an issue winning but as a Lions fan am nervous.  Its on the road but inside so I feel better about Goff playing.  Getting CJGJ back would be helpful for sure even if in a rotational role to give some guys time to catch their breath.  I fully expect this to be closer than it should be but still feeling good about us winning this one and clinching the central.

I don't see SF losing their last two and we can't win the tie breaker now so winning the division and clinching the playoffs is the main priority.  I sort of want Philly to lose tonight even though we can clinch a playoff spot to get the #2 spot which could better set us up for multiple home playoff games.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

According to reports, Mullens will start at QB over Dobbs. 

If he plays like he did this week we'll come away with 15 turnovers. He had one of those "OMG this guy is terrible but you can't tell from the box" games. He's a slinger though so it could go either way.

Everyone knows what JJ can do. I'm more worried about Hunter and Addison.

Edited by nagahide13

13 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

I think the Lions found the reset button this week. I think they will win this one.

I’ve been trying to temper my expectations but I have a good feeling about this game. Our guys will be prepared. Dan Campbell knows exactly what’s on the line Sunday. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

I’ve been trying to temper my expectations but I have a good feeling about this game. Our guys will be prepared. Dan Campbell knows exactly what’s on the line Sunday. 

I’m very hopeful for. a win. I had a number of concerns about the Lions however they removed those in the Denver game. They played very well.

I also have a good feeling about the Cowboys game.

• Like 1