Week 15: Ravens @ Jags

Ray Reed

Hey y'all, friendly neighborhood Vikings fan, cheering for Lamar and Ravens on the side.

First off that TD throw was nuts! I love Lamar lol

Second, Im just curious about this, cause I feel like I'm going crazy, but why does it feel like Lamar moves different this year? Am I wrong or he slower and just a lot more... Awkward (?) In the open field.

Thanks,

Go Ravens!

Just now, Dolmonite26 said:

Hey y'all, friendly neighborhood Vikings fan, cheering for Lamar and Ravens on the side.

First off that TD throw was nuts! I love Lamar lol

Second, Im just curious about this, cause I feel like I'm going crazy, but why does it feel like Lamar moves different this year? Am I wrong or he slower and just a lot more... Awkward (?) In the open field.

Thanks,

Go Ravens!

He's bigger. Definitely added some muscle mass this offseason and it's taken away a bit of the open-field speed and quickness. But I think it's also been a big boon to his ability to shake off hits and tackles in the pocket so he can extend plays. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

He's bigger. Definitely added some muscle mass this offseason and it's taken away a bit of the open-field speed and quickness. But I think it's also been a big boon to his ability to shake off hits and tackles in the pocket so he can extend plays. 

Ty.

Well he's a great passer so the trade off is worth it if he's staying healthy. I hope he can find a little better footing, sometimes it looks like it takes him 3 steps to change direction lol