2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

37 minutes ago, massraider said:

Until we hear Getsy say something about how excited he is about Fields, we should assume he doesn't want any part of Fields. 

I am hoping since we hired SF's O-line coach, we have a connection here, he and Kinlaw are both interesting adds. Armstead in particular, feels like might be nice role model for Tyree. In addition to Maxx

Getsy said Fields is a great human or something 

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

As far as I'm concerned, if the Raiders can sign Wilkins or Williams an either sign Elu or the NE OT few then I would trade up what is necessary to go get Jayden Daniels

Anyone know anything about Onwenu? I know he’s huge and has played both T and G.  I didn’t watch a whole lot of NE this year…  Is he any good?

I was under the impression that NE’s oline was rather poor, why’d they let him hit FA if he’s an asset? 

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Man, please just land a big time DT this off season.

I think if there was ever a time to do it, it's this year. And by this year I mean today because they're probably not gonna last past today.

2 hours ago, massraider said:

Until we hear Getsy say something about how excited he is about Fields, we should assume he doesn't want any part of Fields. 

We hired Getsy because we reportedly thought the Bears personnel was the issue aka Fields sucked.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Man, please just land a big time DT this off season.

Wilkins or Armstead? Perfect world, who do you all prefer?  Wilkins younger and likely to be much more expensive…

Just now, 101Raider said:

Wilkins or Armstead? Perfect world, who do you all prefer?  Wilkins younger and likely to be much more expensive…

1. Christian Wilkins

2. Leonard Williams

3. Arik Armstead

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Anyone know anything about Onwenu? I know he’s huge and has played both T and G.  I didn’t watch a whole lot of NE this year…  Is he any good?

I was under the impression that NE’s oline was rather poor, why’d they let him hit FA if he’s an asset? 

He would be a good target probably gonna get paid

1 hour ago, 101Raider said:

His stats at PFF are good, were better in 2021/2022 when he played primarily at OG though.

• Like 1