2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

$10M would be the most I'd give JJ

I love Jacobs but I don't know if he ever replicates 2022 production. I just don't want to lean on Zeus just yet. $10M does seem fair but he's going to get more than that.

Just now, justwinbaby81 said:

I love Jacobs but I don't know if he ever replicates 2022 production. I just don't want to lean on Zeus just yet. $10M does seem fair but he's going to get more than that.

I'd love to bring in Pollard and let him and Zeus split the backfield.  Theoretically would be a good thunder/lightening duo and be cheaper

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Jacobs production has been basically the same in 4/5 years with the exception being 2022

1 minute ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Team were not paying big money for RB's last off-season why would they start now.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Proof

I shouldn't have to dig up your old post where you literally listed all the guys you thought were better, including Williams from Denver, Houstan RB who had one good year and on and on, now if you want to act like you don't remember then I'll wait for you to say something really stupid then dig it up and throw it in your face.

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Swift just got 8M apt 

That's not big money, he got over paid for what he is, but the franchise tag this year is 12M , let's see who gets that or more.

Edited by raidr4life

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jacobs production has been basically the same in 4/5 years with the exception being 2022

8th, 8th, 15th(injured), 1st, 20th(injured). The injuries are a concern but if you giving Zeus more carries keeping Jacobs fresher and less injury prone, his bruising style would enhance Zeus big play ability after Jacobs beats up a defense.

• Like 1