Week 18 GDT: Texans @ Colts IN PRIMETIME

Big prime time Texan games are usually huge let downs for us. Maybe this will be a different era but the rookie coaching and the injuries lead me to believe that we lose this one. It’s been a good season. We’ve just got to figure out a way to stay somewhat healthy. Idk if it’s the players we sign or our training staff or what. 

I don't know where the thread was in the AFC South forum, where predictions for the season/playoffs were posted.......but, I do remember that this weekends game was.......

NOT the flavor of choice. Hahahahahahha. 

Here is to a great game you filthy batches!!!

This game may be the first big match of a new rivalry for years to come. Hope both teams exit the game with the players all healthy. Good luck to ya!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

610 said Brown is most likely out (Pendergast). He seems like a guy who could get some positive run in this game, so hopefully that was just an estimate by Sean. Woods seems to take a few off days leading up to the game.

Great to see Maliek Collins back - the DL is really starting to mesh and he's a big part of the rotation. Doubt we see Greenard, but Sanders/Barnett have filled in nicely and Hughes looks ready to rumble now.

• Like 1