FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

By vote....of 2-0....

Daboyle, you are evicted from the big brother house and are the next juror

Toucan, you are safe

@Daboyle

Perhaps my most jovial of interviews, I'll be sad to see @Daboyle go. We've got another two parter for you all!

On 1/8/2024 at 12:58 PM, ET80 said:

bump-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

So... Any relation to the McPoyle family of Philadelphia?

On 1/8/2024 at 5:21 PM, Daboyle said:

07tWWP5.gif

On 1/8/2024 at 6:50 PM, ET80 said:

I think we're gonna get along real nice like. 

What be your thoughts on this house roster so far? Who you gotta beat? Who you gotta buddy up with?

On 1/8/2024 at 7:25 PM, Daboyle said:

At first glance, the house roster is absolutely stacked -- a real who's who of TAFT so the competition will be tough for sure.

But that said, I don't know if there's any one player that I'm looking at and being like I really gotta beat him (the only person I'd really wanna beat is a certain Cowboys fan who'll never show his face around here again but we don't talk about him lmao).

I'm definitely open to buddying up with anyone and everyone, although whoever I work with should bear in mind that Joshstraboyle is 4ever so hopefully you're good with that.

On 1/16/2024 at 12:28 PM, ET80 said:

So far so good, what's your read on the HoH and veto?

On 1/16/2024 at 1:58 PM, Daboyle said:

I'm still personally outraged that I was systematically excluded from the HoH competition. I blame malf's goofy emoji comp.

The veto comp seems easy enough, although I would never want the responsibility of winning one of these and making that decision.

On 1/18/2024 at 7:39 AM, ET80 said:

Looks like you had the perfect view for that last turn of events. Does this impact you in any way or are you Gucci?

On 1/18/2024 at 8:54 AM, Daboyle said:

Nah, it's all good over here. I barely interact with gopher period, let alone during this game.

On 1/23/2024 at 12:47 PM, ET80 said:

How goes the game so far?

On 1/24/2024 at 10:21 PM, Daboyle said:

tony-stark-eyeglass.gif

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ccxokh2ihuu7unk7sg

On 1/30/2024 at 6:12 AM, ET80 said:

At least brats are inclusive enough to figure out, right?

On 1/30/2024 at 9:27 AM, Daboyle said:

I already won it once, hopefully it happens again lol

On 2/9/2024 at 3:49 AM, ET80 said:

Onto the next phase of the game and we have a double elimination on the horizon - your thoughts?

On 2/9/2024 at 1:28 PM, Daboyle said:

What a twist!

I'm glad Josh and I are on the same house. Scoundrel being in the different house is gonna be tough, hopefully he survives.

On 2/19/2024 at 6:35 AM, ET80 said:

Friend or foe? Do you hate me after yesterday?

On 2/19/2024 at 10:53 AM, Daboyle said:

I found the entire thing entertaining tbh

If I get eliminated and my entire diary gets posted IDRC because me being allied with the people I'm allied with shouldn't be a surprise.

On 2/19/2024 at 1:10 PM, ET80 said:

I aim to entertain! Glad it got your smiles. 

On 2/20/2024 at 7:58 PM, Daboyle said:

I’m in disbelief over how my game vs Dwight went. That was the stupidest possible ending I’m almost amused about it lol

How do you go for a 70ish yard field goal with 40 seconds left?? WE WERE TIED. A punt is the obvious play I can’t believe what just happened.

On 2/21/2024 at 2:34 AM, ET80 said:

Yeah, this challenge is one of those that just baffles me. Law of averages says it'll work itself out over time, but some games will just have an anomaly throw off the results... this one seems similar.

Where's your head at with how HoH might go?

On 2/21/2024 at 9:59 AM, Daboyle said:

Good question -- I don't know Dwight well enough to lean any particular way. Hopefully I don't get nominated.

On 2/21/2024 at 2:47 PM, ET80 said:

I think this elimination cycle is going to be the most dramatic yet...

On 3/2/2024 at 10:30 PM, Daboyle said:

Whicker and shady really think i voted against them lmaooooo

whoever from that alliance that did vote shady out (touch maybe? 👀) made me into a scapegoat, which ain’t all that hard considering i barely talk

Weak ish tbh

On 3/3/2024 at 6:01 AM, ET80 said:

Oh wow, tell me more... You in trouble?

On 3/3/2024 at 6:27 AM, Daboyle said:

No idea tbh

I don’t think I’ve once interacted with skywind this game either lmao so idk what whicker’s on about

On 3/3/2024 at 8:54 AM, ET80 said:

What's whicker saying?

On 3/3/2024 at 2:13 PM, Daboyle said:

Just in thread implying im a snake and a rat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

he’s acting like im caught in something idk

On 3/3/2024 at 2:32 PM, ET80 said:

Yeah... I just read that, that was interesting. Any idea? Do we know about who Whicker is talking to? Or, do we even care?

On 3/3/2024 at 3:48 PM, Daboyle said:

Well as far as i know whicker was in a goofy lil alliance with me, [please redact the following names in the event i get eliminated but can reveal after game’s over]

with the tie between macready and shady, i made a remark expressing shock that dwight chose the eliminate macready bc i thought they were working together which i guess is enough for someone in that alliance to imply it was me who voted shady out to create this tie but in actuality i voted macready out bc i didn’t hold any allegiance to him the way i did with shady

sucks that this hypothetical alliance appears done for bc someone tried to make me look bad but whatever

On 3/3/2024 at 4:01 PM, ET80 said:

That's the feeling I'm getting - a lot of bonds are being disintegrated right in front of us. Shaky times...

On 3/4/2024 at 12:05 AM, Daboyle said:

Wtf is whicker doing lmao

i didn’t do anything and he keeps calling me out for some reason

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Daboyle, you are evicted from the big brother house and are the next juror

Toucan, you are safe

@Daboyle

Part 2!

On 3/4/2024 at 12:05 AM, Daboyle said:

Wtf is whicker doing lmao

i didn’t do anything and he keeps calling me out for some reason

On 3/4/2024 at 12:35 AM, ET80 said:

Ask him...? You never know who is telling him what.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:20 AM, Daboyle said:

I have no idea what skywind’s doing but i doubt its out of the kindness of his heart

On 3/4/2024 at 9:20 AM, Daboyle said:

I doubt whicker would be rational

On 3/4/2024 at 9:23 AM, ET80 said:

Go on... All can be reacted if required!

On 3/4/2024 at 9:33 AM, Daboyle said:

He’s reacted to 7-8 of my posts in the last week, which is fine I guess but I think it’s a little off. I might be overthinking this but could the double agent be working with skywind try and link him to me?

On 3/4/2024 at 10:54 AM, ET80 said:

Oooof, that can get ugly. I've found that my gut usually leads me right, but my gut is basically its own entity...

On 3/9/2024 at 8:42 PM, Daboyle said:

And whicker’s hoh

doesn’t really bode well for me tbh

On 3/10/2024 at 12:16 AM, ET80 said:

Yeah... yeah, this could get weird. Any thoughts?

On 3/10/2024 at 12:27 PM, Daboyle said:

Whicker nominating me is the most predictable result ever

On 3/10/2024 at 12:32 PM, ET80 said:

At this point, your though on Naz? Do you think you can get more votes?

On 3/10/2024 at 12:42 PM, Daboyle said:

Honestly i don’t feel great

naz would probably have support from dwight, skywind and maybe touch

i would have support from josh

ted and shady could go either way imo

On 3/10/2024 at 1:44 PM, ET80 said:

Well, plan b is to win veto... or know the guy who wins veto. 

On 3/12/2024 at 10:56 PM, Daboyle said:

this is feeling like the end for me icl 

On 3/14/2024 at 8:07 AM, ET80 said:

Yipes, any last second cards to play? Anyone who can protect you? Anyone you'd like to tell off?

On 3/16/2024 at 4:29 PM, ET80 said:

Wow!!!!! How you feeling!?

On 3/16/2024 at 8:47 PM, Daboyle said:

Kinda shocked ngl I thought Naz would've had more support

But this HOH is brutal and I won't submit more than one or two of the questions so fun!

On 4/4/2024 at 3:37 PM, ET80 said:

Yo - been a while since we chatted! Now you sit at the head of the table. What's up? How you feeling?

On 4/4/2024 at 3:45 PM, Daboyle said:

Head of the table, you say?

roman-reigns-acknowledge-me.gif

Anyways, I’m feeling pretty good at the moment, thanks. Right now, I’m working with Josh and Whicker. I nommed Shady and Dwight. I want Dwight to leave but if Shady is the one who ends up evicted, no skin off my back.

On 4/4/2024 at 6:45 PM, ET80 said:

Immediately thought of Reigns. Tribal Leader in the house!

Question - what happens if Dwight wins veto?

On 4/4/2024 at 6:58 PM, Daboyle said:

Well my options are either Touch or Skywind at that point, right? I'll probably go after Touch because he tried screwing me over earlier in the game.

On 4/12/2024 at 5:51 PM, ET80 said:

How you feeling?

On 4/13/2024 at 12:31 PM, Daboyle said:

Disappointed that I've been nominated for sure. Hopefully the winner of the veto removes either me or Josh but if not and I end up eliminated I'm okay with being eliminated so Josh can live.

On 4/14/2024 at 7:39 AM, ET80 said:

This is the dangerous part of the game. Can't trust but one person, and you're divided between pushing that person forward or your own survival...

We genuinely are going to miss our buddy @Daboyle, and we can't wait to see what he has to say in the jury house!

Now... Onto the biggest twist yet!

• Like 2

congrats to the final 4! Hoh is today

@TOUCAN

@Whicker

@skywindO2

@theuntouchable

Congratulations to the top four! This group has shared some fantastic insight on the game and the drama so far.

Now, we're going to see how they do in a GROUP INTERVIEW!

That's right - thanks to me abusing my Mod powers (I mean, why have power if you're not going to abuse it?) I'll be creating a multi PM with our final four and our host. What's going to be said? Who is going to say it? And most important of all... When am I going to share it?

I will still maintain our individual interviews so don't think we're stopping there. But now we're going to have a group therapy session.

• Like 1

HOH 11: Blind Blackjack

DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR BJ GAMES WITH ANYONE INCLUDING YOUR CHIP COUNTS

As outgoing HOH, @skywindO2 will not compete

This is the most important HOH in the game, because the winner is guaranteed the final 3, and even the winner of this HOH can compete in the final 3 part HOH!

The game:

You will each have your separate blackjack rooms where you will play 10 rounds of blackjack. You start with 50 chips. Bet whatever you like each round. Whoever has the most chips after 10 rounds wins! If you lose your chips before the 10 rounds is up, you have zero.

If there is a tie, we will have a tiebreaker.

If you want to practice, use the shared room. Anything you do in the private room will count as a live round.

Again, its blind, so you wont know what your other houseguests are betting and how they are doing.

I will be sending your private rooms now.

Complete your 10 rounds by wednesday 9pm ct

@Whicker

@theuntouchable

@TOUCAN

• Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: play 10 HOH blackjack rds by wed 9pm ct
  • Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!