FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

5 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

Never saw a single solitary moment of this show, wouldn't know where to even start looking. Thumbs down

I get the frustration. I kind of feel the same way whenever a movie comp would come up. 

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I get the frustration. I kind of feel the same way whenever a movie comp would come up. 

There's thousands of movies. You've seen some, you've not seen all. There's at least a chance you have seen a movie thats been referenced. I have no interest in Breaking Bad, never have, never will, and therefore the competition heavily leans favorable to someone who has seen the series. 

2 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

How have so many people not seen Breaking Bad? It’s one of the greatest shows of all time.

I last watched it a decade ago when it ended, but that was still enough to spend 5 minutes on the challenge and answer what I could remember off the top of my head - and I’m an idiot.

I am not sorry when I say this, I don't care for series' like this. Any show that is 40 minutes in runtime should just be a movie.

Put it this way, I've seen more of Better Call Saul, and for that I've seen 6 minutes. Like up until the first commercial break when it premiered, and then I was doing something else. Shows like this don't keep my attention. 

Same for like, Game of Thrones. One episode. Done.

2 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

There's thousands of movies. You've seen some, you've not seen all. There's at least a chance you have seen a movie thats been referenced. I have no interest in Breaking Bad, never have, never will, and therefore the competition heavily leans favorable to someone who has seen the series. 

I absolutely agree this was a poor challenge for the reason you mentioned. But no, there’s really not a chance I’ve seen any movie that’s been referenced in any of these challenges. I’m apparently the opposite of you. I get into shows. I could care less about seeing a movie 

So whicker and toucan are nominated

But everyone gets to play!

Veto 8: March Madness

Watch for the deadline and let me know if you have issues putting in your stuff.

Seems like the bracket deadline is Thursday, 3/21 @ 12:15p ET 

Most points through the sweet 16 games wins!

Tiebreaker is most available future points.

Sign in here and name your bracket something that indicates who you are in FF

Password is julie

https://fantasy.espn.com/tc/sharer?challengeId=240&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=4f680f41-88ae-4303-9509-1ae4797e31fb&joinKey=16f12f5e-8379-322b-a995-e505ebfc1b84

Player list

1@TedLavie

2 @theuntouchable

3@skywindO2

@TOUCAN

@Dwight_Schrute

@Whicker

@Shady Slim

@Daboyle

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

So whicker and toucan are nominated

But everyone gets to play!

Veto 8: March Madness

Watch for the deadline and let me know if you have issues putting in your stuff.

Seems like the bracket deadline is Thursday, 3/21 @ 12:15p ET 

Most points through the sweet 16 games wins!

Tiebreaker is most available future points.

Sign in here and name your bracket something that indicates who you are in FF

Password is julie

https://fantasy.espn.com/tc/sharer?challengeId=240&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=4f680f41-88ae-4303-9509-1ae4797e31fb&joinKey=16f12f5e-8379-322b-a995-e505ebfc1b84

Player list

1@TedLavie

2 @theuntouchable

3@skywindO2

@TOUCAN

@Dwight_Schrute

@Whicker

@Shady Slim

@Daboyle

I’m a complete idiot and can’t change my name for some reason

5 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

Put it this way, I've seen more of Better Call Saul, and for that I've seen 6 minutes. Like up until the first commercial break when it premiered, and then I was doing something else. Shows like this don't keep my attention. 

Same for like, Game of Thrones. One episode. Done.

I watched Better Call Saul because of @Whicker's mafia game 

• Like 2