FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Now production might get mad at me, but what to you guys think?

Should i let all of ya play veto?

Why always just have six? Cmon we are a family here?

Lets have some insight here folks?

Im heading on up outta here anyway whatcha think?

I'm down.

And this has almost nothing to do with the fact that I'm not winning this HOH 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

What the hell yo, BB producers got in my ear that my hoh comp was the worst that they had ever seen in all the BB years

This was bound to happen after I left.

I wouldn’t worry about it though, once I was evicted the ratings plummeted. So nobody even noticed. 

22 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

This was bound to happen after I left.

I wouldn’t worry about it though, once I was evicted the ratings plummeted. So nobody even noticed. 

I think the potential repeat champion storyline is keeping America engaged. People love dynasties 

On 3/14/2024 at 8:36 PM, Malfatron said:

@Nazgul you are mercked from big brother

But stick around bro because you get to eventually vote on whos gonna be big brother champion of big brother X.

@Daboyle  you are safe

Y'know - I had higher expectations from this interview. Higher expectations from this performance, too. But the reality is, I've had glasses of room temperature water that were more interesting than Naz here.

You'll see that I'm the one carrying the charisma on this one:

On 1/8/2024 at 12:42 PM, ET80 said:

deboche-show-de-talentos.gif

...Naz.

On 1/9/2024 at 8:12 PM, Nazgul said:

Hello there, ET.

On 1/9/2024 at 9:47 PM, ET80 said:

By my math, you are either 20:31 hours late in responding, or 3:29 hours early in responding.

Which is it? Huh? 

Anyways. Let's talk Modship. You DO NOT want to be a Mod. Every day I wake up, I curse Webby that I didn't die. 

Onto better topics: Who you targeting in this game and why is it @Dwight_Schrute?

On 1/10/2024 at 7:11 PM, Nazgul said:

I don't have any plans for this game at the moment. So no targets, etc.
That's the way I usually play it though. 

I rely on making it down to single-digit players and then I try really hard if I'm there.
I doubt Dwight has my best interests, but I don't think I'm a target of his. 

So I'll sit back and try to make a couple of small alliances to survive early game and then I'll give everyone the ole Nazgul treatment of screwing them all over for my own failed glory. You know, the classic.

On 1/12/2024 at 6:27 AM, ET80 said:

You look peeved after that last HoH effort. Penny for your thoughts?

11 days later...

On 1/23/2024 at 12:49 PM, ET80 said:

Ok... $20 for your thoughts?

On 1/23/2024 at 6:54 PM, Nazgul said:

What would you like my thoughts on, sir? Just the general state of the game rn?

On 1/23/2024 at 7:24 PM, ET80 said:

All of it - general game, your thought process on the noms you made, what that does for you, what sort of cruel game life threw at you for a Lions SB ...where Taylor Swift is publicly cheering against the Lions.

Pull up a seat and pour yourself some of this drink - it's your soapbox.

pour-drink.gif

On 1/23/2024 at 7:39 PM, Nazgul said:

-Redacted-

Reason: ET is a ******* dumbass.

Ok... this is adorable. 😂

On 1/23/2024 at 8:12 PM, ET80 said:

Golden stuff. Golden stuff for sure. This is what we want.

Go Chiefs... I guess?

On 2/9/2024 at 3:50 AM, ET80 said:

Onto the next phase of the game and we have a double elimination on the horizon - your thoughts?

On 2/14/2024 at 9:09 PM, Nazgul said:

Remind me to respond to this tomorrow 

Ron Howard Narrator: He did not respond.

On 2/15/2024 at 7:15 AM, ET80 said:

Reminder. 😀

Ron Howard Narrator: See?

On 2/19/2024 at 6:19 AM, ET80 said:

I'm pretty sure you're glad you didn't respond. Anything you say can and will, badda bing... badda boom.

On a serious note - you can call me an a$$hole, I'm used to it, but my intent has always been to:

- Get details

- Allow for edits

- Post based on mutual agreement of edits

I removed a bunch of Finn's stuff because he told me to keep things off the record - I'm 100% going to honor that, but I'm not going to *assume* that.

Feel free to end the interview now if you must. I hope not, you're a great interview and you provide great insight; But I completely understand and will honor any wish you have.

I genuinely hope to hear from you.

It's almost like he forgets I'm the most hated person on this website (by a pretty significant margin at that). His words are like an ant biting a shark...

Also, I'm really good at faking it. Lol, you're a great interview. 😂

On 2/19/2024 at 9:20 AM, Nazgul said:

I’m glad that that’s always been your intent, but that information should have been told to the players as well. If you were going to reveal everything in the middle of a game, we needed to be aware of that possibility. At first I thought the reveal was funny, but you simply making it a meme and hard defending the decision to blow up a few of our games actually pissed me off. 

I was already facing an uphill climb as it was, and now I have majority of the house publicly targeting me next. If you can’t see how what you did was detrimental than I have no interest in continuing this conversation 

Ron Howard Narrator: He wasn't really facing an uphill climb.

On 2/20/2024 at 6:39 AM, ET80 said:

I'm not going to belabor this point because I believe you and I will go in circles and not convince one another on our points. You'll argue your side, I'll argue mine - neither of us will convince the other. We'll just spin our wheels and I don't think either of us have the bandwidth to do that.

I'll just end on this - I understand you view and I genuinely empathize with it. I hate to see you go from this portion of the game, but I get it. If we need to connect post game to review what will be published, I will gladly give you full reign on the content and narrative, you could even ask me to fully delete this from release.

Good luck the rest of the way - you're a talented enough player to work this to your advantage, and I can't wait to watch it play out.

-ET

On 3/3/2024 at 2:51 PM, ET80 said:

Congratulations on making the jury! Still on your media sanction or can we get a dialogue going?

On 3/3/2024 at 8:01 PM, Nazgul said:

Depends on if you're gonna mention anything I say in here before the game ends.

On 3/3/2024 at 8:04 PM, ET80 said:

I give you full editing rights before I post a thing. I'll redact names, paragraphs, posts.

You gotta tell me though, I'm not going to guess. 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:06 PM, Nazgul said:

I don't want you to say anything until the game ends. That's the whole point.

I don't think he got the memo. 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:07 PM, ET80 said:

Heck, you can hit the three "bullets" on the top right hand of your posts and edit things right now if you'd like. More than one person redacted a lot of information after they started seeing what was going to be released. 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:07 PM, ET80 said:

Understood. Thanks!

On 3/3/2024 at 8:13 PM, Nazgul said:

If that's agreed upon. You may ask me some questions.

Again, I don't think he got the memo. 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:15 PM, ET80 said:

Not agreed upon.

I respect your position. Good luck the rest of the way.

On 3/3/2024 at 8:15 PM, Nazgul said:

I don't need luck. I'm simply better than everyone else.

Ron Howard Narrator: He was not better than everyone else.

I went into this one expecting fireworks and some great content - reality is he was on par with the MoL, who logged in exactly four times in three weeks. I had to carry the water, and I don't like carrying water.

Once again, Naz comes in 2nd place... To people his mother gave birth to who are actually playing in this game. 

• Like 2

On 3/14/2024 at 9:13 PM, Malfatron said:

HOH Crazy 8: Badgers Big Brother Bonanza!!!

NO WORKING WITH ANYONE ELSE

Deadline: Sunday 7 pm

If you cant get it by the deadline, no big. No punishment here

as outgoing HOH, whicker cannot play.

The game:

Theres another BB besides Big Brother and thats Breaking Bad.

Now if you havent seen it, you snooze you lose, but im sure you can wrangle up them search engines to try to find the answer.

But heres my pledge to you!

I am going entirely off memory for these clues, so you just have to dig deeper than ol Badger here.

But, my mind tends to wander so some of the clues will just relate to Breaking Bad in some superfluous way or obfuscating way or whatever.

But again the key to this is...I AM GOING OFF MEMORY for all the clues

Without further ado:

The clues

1. This little bastard who got me, well he got his comeuppance earlier in this movie thanks to a piece of nasty french toast

2. Hey jimmy, can i go on vacation with you to this place too? Sounds awesome!

3. Its part of marie likes to do, and its part of what marie is...and when you put it together a jerk and a so-called person is together

4. People like to rating bomb this auteur who subverts expections in a bottle

5. Could it be an acronym for people who love the french?

6. What two colors are most prominently (prominantly?)displayed in Breaking bad?

7.  Theres a certain flask i remember that walt schooled jessie about. I love the name of it, and if theres another boring named one, thats not right.

8. another "drug" that "doug" as some know him cooked up and no, its not that.

9. an excop famously said, though it got misconstrued, thats there should be  no...what?

10. those werent snipers they were just these things

11. which character from a different show was blaise when told about the shannanegins happening with this actor from breaking bad and a different actor from the show that the first character i mentioned was in

12. What word is heard somehow from a dude who knows he just got the good stuff. 

13 . Chili P boy competed for prizes here

14 this zoomed in on plant provided a key relevation

15. Word is.. hes still sitting there to this day

Tiebreaker:

Pick a number from 1-100

I will randomize a number in discord

Whoever goes over by the most is eliminated. If nobody or everyone goes over, whoever is the further away is eliminated

If there are multiple ties, we go multiple rounds, eliminating players 1 by 1 until we find a winner

If theres a case where the same number is picked, both can be eliminated together, or if they both survive, we completely randomize the winner between em.

Player list

1@TedLavie

2 @theuntouchable

3@skywindO2

@TOUCAN

@Dwight_Schrute

@Whicker

@Shady Slim

@Daboyle

Also hey yo, im not even saying that all of these are straight up.

The right answers are my answers though. Even you yall may have a good reason for feeling like you are correct, i will explain my answer and remember this is all from memory! I have a great reason behind each and every one of these, some are basic and some are not! 

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!